ManTech International Corporation (NASDAQ:MANT) was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, USA, with 7,000 full-time employees. It is a defense information security technology service provider that designs, develops, and purchases for the US national defense and government And maintain mission-critical enterprise information technology.
ManTech International Corporation (MANT):
ManTech International Corporation was co-founded in 1968 by Francis Pedersen and Franc Wertheimer. The company uses advanced technology to help governments and industries manage and protect information, support and maintain critical systems, and develop integrated systems to respond to complex needs.
- Mattel Technologies designs, develops, integrates, operates and maintains software applications and systems for defense agencies, intelligence agencies and federal civil clients; and provides hardware and software to support technical infrastructure for specific applications, including IT service management, help desks , Data center integration, enterprise architecture, mobile computing and device management, network operations and infrastructure, virtualization/cloud computing, network and database management, enterprise system development and management, and infrastructure as a service.
- In addition, ManTech International Corporation also provides professional and technical solutions and support services to national agencies, defense and related intelligence agencies and other customers; command-and-control infrastructure, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance platforms and sensors and data Services; vulnerability assessment, internal threat protection, exposure analysis, confidential architecture design, life cycle acquisition program security, external disclosure, system security engineering, security awareness and training, comprehensive security support services, technical certification and certification services.
- In addition, Mattel Technology also provides system engineering services, including demand analysis, development and management; system development and integration; enterprise architecture and operating concepts; and system engineering and technical assistance, as well as supply chain management and logistics services.
- In addition, ManTech International Corporation also provides testing and evaluation services; training services; and management consulting services for various defense, intelligence, homeland security and space customers.
ManTech has developed into one of the US government’s leading national security program technology providers. Customers include the US intelligence community and the Department of Defense, the National Security Agency, the Department of Energy, the Department of Justice, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Department of Health and Human Services. The space community and other government agencies. The company specializes in C4ISR life cycle; cyber security; enterprise IT; management consulting; intelligence and counterintelligence; program protection and mission assurance; software and system development; supply chain management and logistics; system engineering; testing and evaluation; and training.
For more details, refer to Wikipedia
ManTech International Corporation (MANT) acquisition record:
- On February 29, 2012, ManTech International Corporation announced the acquisition of HBGary Inc., the terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
- On January 9, 2013, Mattel Technology completed the acquisition of ALTA Systems, Inc., an information technology (IT) and professional services company located in Fairfax, Washington, which has applications in medical systems and capital planning.
- On February 19, 2014, ManTech International Corporation completed the acquisition of Allied Technology Group, Inc., an innovative engineering and information management solutions company that signed a strategic contract with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- On May 27, 2014, Mattel Technology completed the acquisition of 7Delta, Inc., an advanced company that performs application and software development, program management, system integration, information assurance and security architecture services.
- On April 28, 2015, ManTech International Corporation completed the acquisition of Welkin Associates, Ltd., which was originally a wholly-owned subsidiary of CSC.
- On June 16, 2015, Mattel Technology completed the acquisition of Knowledge Consulting Group (KCG), a rapidly growing cyber security consulting company focused on preventing threats and implementing defensive countermeasures.
- On June 13, 2016, ManTech acquired the network business of Oceans Edge, Inc., a leading provider of network operations (CNO) solutions.
- On December 19, 2016, Mattel acquired Edaptive Systems LLC, a leading provider of innovative IT solutions to federal health agencies, with a focus on healthcare and the Medicaid Service Center (CMS).