Outset Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: OM) was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in San Jose, California, USA, with 73 full-time employees. It is a rapidly growing medical technology company that has taken the lead in adopting innovative technologies to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis .
Outset Medical, Inc. (OM):
Outset Medical is a leading medical technology company dedicated to reimagining dialysis for patients and healthcare providers. The company’s main product, Tablo, is a dialysis machine designed from the inside out to provide patients and providers with a better experience.
Outset Medical believes that Tablo represents a major technological advancement that can provide novel and transformative dialysis care in acute treatment and home settings. Outset Medical designed Tablo from the ground up as a single enterprise solution that can be used throughout the care process so that it can be dialysis for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Outset Medical, Inc. (OM) financing:
- On February 22, 2010, Outset Medical received a $4.5 million venture capital investment in Series A financing.
- On May 20, 2015, in Series B financing, Outset Medical received a joint investment of US$60 million from The Vertical Group and Warburg Pincus.
- On June 9, 2015, in debt financing, Outset Medical received a lead investment from CRG LP, followed by a US$45 million investment from Warburg Pincus, Perceptive Advisors, The Vertical Group and Partner Fund Management.
- On May 3, 2017, C round of financing, Outset Medical received T. Rowe Price led the investment, Fidelity Management and Research Company, Perceptive Advisors, Warburg Pincus, The Vertical Group and other five institutions to invest 76.5 million US dollars.
- On August 28, 2018, in the D round of financing, Outset Medical received a lead investment from Mubadala Capital | Ventures US, and six institutions including T. Rowe Price, Fidelity Management and Research Company, Perceptive Advisors, and Warburg Pincus followed up with US$132 million in funding.
- On February 5, 2020, in the E round of financing, Outset Medical received a lead investment from D1 Capital Partners, followed by T. Rowe Price, Fidelity and Partner Fund Management with 125 million US dollars of investment.
Outset Medical, Inc. (OM) investment:
Outset Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:OM) plans to go public on 9/16/2020 IPO and log on to Nasdaq, the issue price is $22.00-$24.00, 7.6 million shares are issued, and 174.8 million US dollars are raised, BofA Securities/ Morgan Stanley/ Goldman Sachs Underwriting, SVB Leerink/ Stifel joint.
On the same day the listing of the company snowflake Company (SNOW) , Jay Frog Technology (FROG) , Outset Medical (OM) and Metacrine (the MTCR) .