Blackbaud, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLKB) was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, USA. It has 3,095 full-time employees. It is a world-renowned donation information management software company that provides online communication, online fundraising and ticket sales.
Blackbaud was founded by Anthony Bakker in 1981. The company is headquartered in Daniel Island, Charleston, South Carolina. It shares a website with Charleston Battery, which is a professional football club founded and owned by Bakker. Blackbaud in Massachusetts, Indianapolis, Indiana, Miami Beach, Florida, Alexandria, Virginia, San Diego, California, Austin, Texas, Emeryville, California, Washington, D.C., Overland Park, Kansas, Lincoln, Nebraska, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Glasgow, Scotland , London, UK, Chesham, UK, Sydney, Australia and Almere, Netherlands have offices.
Blackbaud is divided into 3 departments to operate: General Markets Business Unit (General Markets Business Unit), Enterprise Customer Business Unit (Enterprise Customer Business Unit), and International Business Unit (International Business Unit).
Blackbaud Inc. is a provider of software and services designed specifically for non-profit organizations. Its products focus on fundraising, website management, CRM, analysis, financial management, ticketing and education management. The flagship product is a fundraising SQL database software-Raiser’s Edge (Raiser’s Edge NXT). Sales revenue from Raiser’s Edge and related services accounted for 30% of Blackbaud’s total revenue in 2012. Specific products include:
- Raiser’s Edge NXT-fundraising SQL database software designed to manage CRM and fundraising activities;
- Blackbaud CRM-financing and relationship management solutions;
- Luminate CRM-used for event management, relationship formation, business intelligence and analysis;
- eTapestry-a cloud-based donor management and fundraising solution;
- Everyday Hero-cloud-based crowdfunding solution;
- Blackbaud also provides solutions for donor acquisition, prospect research, data enrichment and performance management; as well as customer support and maintenance, payment processing, professional and training services;
- Luminate Online——Establish an online fundraising campaign;
- Blackbaud Online Express-a cloud-based fundraising and marketing tool;
- Blackbaud NetCommunity-online marketing and communication tool;
- Financial Edge NXT-an accounting solution;
- GIFTS Online-a cloud-based solution;
- FIMS-an internal basic management system;
- Blackbaud Outcomes-authorized funders and non-profit organizations;
- onMessage——a content management system;
- onRecord-a new student information system;
- onCampus-a learning management system;
- onBoard-a registration management system;
- Smart Tuition-a solution to help administrative staff;
- Smart Aid——Proprietary hobbies, interests and lifestyle profiles;
- Altru-a cloud solution that helps art and cultural organizations;
- AngelPoints-a comprehensive corporate social responsibility solution.
In addition, Blackbaud also provides consulting services for non-profit organizations.
Blackbaud (BLKB) History:
- In 1981, Anthony Bakker, the founder of Blackbaud, Inc., developed a computerized billing system for the Nightingale-Bamford School in Manhattan, New York;
- In 1982, Blackbaud Microsystems was registered and established;
- From 1994 to 1996, Blackport Technology successively acquired ACOMS in Massachusetts, Master Systems Inc. in California, and Master Software in Indiana;
- In 2004, Blackbaud IPO;
- In 2006, Blackport Technology acquired Campagne Associates;
- In November 2013, Michael Gianoni became the new CEO.