Argenx SE (NASDAQ:ARGX) was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Breda, the Netherlands, with 73 full-time employees (9/30/2018). It is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focusing on the development of antibody therapies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancer.
Argenx SE (ARGX):
Argenx is a private company registered in the Netherlands on April 25, 2008. On May 28, 2014, it was converted to a Dutch listed company, limited liability company. On April 26, 2017, Argenx SE was converted to a Dutch European limited liability company. Company (Societas Europaea or SE).
Argenx SE products (product candidates) include:
- ARGX-113, used to treat autoimmune diseases, including myasthenia gravis and immune thrombocytopenia, is currently in phase II clinical trials.
- ARGX-110, used to treat blood cancers, such as T-cell lymphoma, acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome, is currently in phase I/II clinical trials.
- ARGX-111 is used to treat solid tumors with overexpression of MET gene.
- ARGX-109 is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
- ARGX-112, used to treat skin inflammation.
- ARGX-115, a candidate product for cancer immunotherapy.
- ARGX-116, used to treat dyslipidemia.
Argenx SE and AbbVie S.Á.RL, Bird Rock Bio, Inc., the LEO Pharma A / S, Shire International’s GmbH was, Bayer AG and other companies authorized cooperation agreement.
Argenx SE (ARGX) investment:
Argenx SE (NASDAQ:ARGX) was listed together with Bright Scholar Education on 5/18/2017, with an issue price of US$17, with 5.865 million shares issued, and a fund-raising of US$99.705 million. The stock code: ARGX.