Eastern Virginia Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBS) was founded in 1910 and is the third one introduced today (the other two are: Prudential , Pennsylvania and Vantone Gold in Green County). Control ) A century-old banking enterprise with a scale of about 100 million U.S. dollars, headquartered in Tappahannock, Virginia, USA, with 311 full-time employees. Through the holding bank EVB, it provides various personal and commercial banking services for individuals and small to medium-sized enterprises.
Eastern Virginia Bankshares (EVBS):
East Virginia Bank is a community banking company that provides a variety of personal and commercial banking services to individuals and small to medium-sized enterprises through the holding bank EVB. Products and services include:
- Deposit products, including demand deposits, savings and currency markets, and time deposits.
- Loans and credit services, including mortgage, commercial, real estate, and consumer loans.
- Investment brokerage services;
- Sell title insurance to mortgage loan customers;
- Sell various insurance products.
Eastern Virginia Bankshares operates mainly through 24 full-service branches and 2 drive-through facilities in Eastern Virginia, as well as a loan office in Chistoff County, Virginia.