Allied Motion Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: AMOT) was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Amherst, New York, USA, with 1,600 full-time employees. It is a company that designs, manufactures and sells precision and A company that specializes in motion control components and systems.
Allied Motion Technologies Inc. (AMOT):
Allied Motion Technologies Inc. is a U.S. listed company headquartered in New York, USA, producing precision and professional motion control components and systems for the commercial, industrial, aerospace and defense markets. The company currently has factories in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia, and sells its products globally.
Allied Motion Technologies provides motion control products and systems as a series of application solutions for multiple target markets, including aerospace and defense, medical, vehicle, commercial and industrial.
Allied Motion Technologies designs and manufactures motors, electronic motion control components, gear motors, drive axles and traction wheels, control electronics and drives, and optical encoders.
Allied Motion Technologies products include:
- Automotive brushless (BL) DC motors, power steering solutions and special motors
- Fractional horsepower permanent magnet DC and brushless DC motors, suitable for various original equipment applications
- High-performance BLDC motors, including servo motors, frameless motors, torque motors, slotless motors, high-resolution encoders and motor/encoder components
- Allied Motion Technologies also provides independent and integrated gear/motor configuration gear transmission solutions
- Advanced electronic motion control products and customized solutions, including integrated power electronics, digital control and network communications for motor control and power conversion
- Steering system components
- Fractional horsepower BLDC outer rotor motor and traditional BLDC motor component group
- Synchronous BLDC servo motor solutions and asynchronous BLDC motors
- Trolley for medical environment
- Electronic and magnetic products are used to monitor and solve power quality and harmonic distortion problems, as well as integrated steering system solutions based on electronic controls and platforms
Allied Motion Technologies sells its products to end customers and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in the automotive, medical, aerospace and defense, and industrial markets through direct sales teams and authorized manufacturer representatives, agents and distributors.