Electro Rent Corporation (or: electronic leasing company) Electro Rent Corporation (NASDAQ: ELRC) was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Van Nuys, California, USA, with 410 full-time employees. It is a company engaged in aerospace, defense, telecommunications, electronics, industry and semiconductors. Companies that rent and sell new or second-hand electronic test and measurement (T&M) equipment used in the market.
Update : On August 10, 2016, Platinum Equity completed the acquisition of Electro Rent Corporation for US$382 million.
Electro Rent Corporation (ELRC):
The business of Yilai Chu company is divided into two parts: T&M and DP. The equipment product portfolio includes general T&M instruments, personal computers, workstations, tablets and servers. Electro Rent Corporation provides services to customers through calibration and service centers in the United States, Canada, China, and Belgium through sales offices.
The world’s leading T&M leasing company
Electro Rent can provide customers with different options to meet their various needs for test and measurement equipment. In terms of providing customers with the best equipment procurement advice, Yilai Chu has nearly 50 years of experience. This consulting service covers the three major areas of leasing, purchase and leasing, as well as the mutual matching and combination of different options.
Electro Rent has offices in many parts of the world, and is assisted by local service personnel and partner companies, so it can provide customers with comprehensive support and fast delivery nearby.
Electro Rent Customer Service Scope:
- Full-time account managers and on-site engineers help customers choose the best equipment and purchase solutions.
- The technical staff in the sales department can quickly provide relevant quotations according to the customer’s inquiry and equipment configuration requirements.
- The ordering process is simple, and the equipment that customers need can be quickly delivered from the equipment inventory of more than 600 million US dollars.
- The equipment is complete in variety and has a comprehensive maintenance and repair system, all of which are brands of major manufacturers.
- All types of equipment have passed ISO9000 and ANSI calibration laboratory verification, with strict quality assurance.
- You can track equipment assets online to understand the real-time status of rented equipment.
- The company’s award-winning customer service agency has a comprehensive customer service and support system.
- Yilai Chu has offices and branches in many places, which can provide services to customers nearby.