ACI Worldwide ACI Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACIW) was founded in 1993. Its predecessor was Transaction Systems Architects, Inc.. It was changed to its current name in July 2007. It is headquartered in Naples, Florida, USA. It has 4,472 full-time employees. An electronic payment software development, sales, installation and support company.
ACI Worldwide ACI Worldwide (ACIW):
Aci Worldwide Inc. is an electronic payment software research and development, marketing, installation and after-sales service company, mainly used by domestic and foreign financial institutions, retailers, and electronic payment processors.
The marketing scope of Aci Worldwide covers the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. Acquired “Online Resources Corporation” in March 2013, and “Official Payments Holdings” in November 2013, a company that provides bill payment solutions. His main competitors are Clear2Pay, Intuit Corporation, Bottomline Technologies and other dozens of companies.
History of ACI Worldwide (ACIW):
- In 1975, Transaction Systems Architects, the predecessor of ACI, was established in Omaha, Nebraska;
- In 1982, Transaction Systems Architects released the first product BASE24;
- In 1995, Transaction Systems Architects landed on Nasdaq, stock code: TSA;
- On August 7, 1998, TSA acquired IntraNet and expanded its product line to remittance system products;
- On January 11, 2001, Transaction System Architects Inc. completed the acquisition of MessagingDirect for USD 3.3 million;
- On June 29, 2005, Transaction Systems Architects, Inc. announced the acquisition of all assets of S2 Systems;
- On October 5, 2005, Transaction Systems Architects, Inc. announced that it would merge ACI, Insession and IntraNet to form ACI Worldwide;
- On August 8, 2006, ACI Worldwide acquired P&H Solutions Inc., an Internet payment cash management solution company;
- On February 7, 2007, ACI Worldwide acquired Visual WEB Solutions Inc., a financial and banking application solution company;
- In July 2007, Transaction Systems Architects was renamed ACI Worldwide, Inc., and the stock code was changed to: ACIW. Before that, TSA was a company owned by US West and Tandem (the specific year of privatization was not found);
- On November 17, 2009, ACI acquired Euronet Essentis and entered the field of card issuance and business management;
- On March 21, 2011, ACI acquired ISD Corporation, expanding the payment product line for retailers;
- On February 13, 2012, ACI acquired S1 Corporation;
- On March 11, 2013, ACI acquired Online Resources Corporation, an online banking and full-service bill payment solution company, and acquired the Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) solution as part of the Universal Payments product line under ACI;
- On November 5, 2013, ACI Worldwide completed the acquisition of Official Payments Holdings, an electronic bill payment technology service provider;
- On July 21, 2014, ACI Worldwide, Inc. announced the acquisition of Retail Decisions (ReD);
- On August 12, 2014, ACI Worldwide, Inc. completed the acquisition of Retail Decisions (ReD);
- On November 4, 2015, ACI Worldwide, Inc. completed the acquisition of the white-label hosted payment gateway service provider PayOn.
ACI Worldwide (ACIW) investment:
Company official website | Market trend