Commvault Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CVLT) was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Tinton Falls, New Jersey, USA, with 2,379 full-time employees. It is an enterprise data management application software provider in North America. , Europe, Australia and Asia provide data and information management software applications and related services.
Commvault Systems (CVLT):
Commvault Systems is a listed data protection and information management software company. It was established in 1988 as a development team of Bell Labs (now a subsidiary of Nokia ) and later became the business unit of AT&T Network Systems. It was founded in 1996. Formally registered and established in
Commvault Systems software helps organizations with data backup and recovery, cloud and infrastructure management, and retention and compliance.
Convo Systems develops, markets and sells a set of software applications and services under the brand name Simpana. Simpana software includes enterprise data backup and recovery for file systems, applications, databases and virtual machine systems; integrated data archiving solutions to optimize data tiering and information management; and enterprise-level storage optimization to reduce email and The main storage space for files.
Commvault Systems also provides solutions for key application protection, snapshot data and instant replication; web browsers copy from online, files and backup data to search, sort, select and restore corporate documents and information; Robust product for centralized management and operation reporting of multiple environments.
In addition, Convo Systems provides customer support, consulting, evaluation and design, installation, training services, post-implementation and deployment, and education services.
Commvault Systems marketing & sales software & services to large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, government agencies, and directly through value-added distribution partner networks, system integrators, cooperative distributors and OEM factories.
CommVault Systems, Inc. authorizes software applications to industrial customers, such as banking, insurance and financial services, government, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and medical services, technology, law, manufacturing, public utilities and energy, etc., with Bull, Citrix , Fujitsu , HP , Microsoft , Oracle , SAP and VMware have a strategic relationship.
Commvault Systems (CVLT) corporate honor:
- 2016-Commvault placed in the “Leaders” quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup/Recovery Software
- 2015-Commvault placed in the “Leaders” quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup/Recovery Software
- 2014-Commvault placed in the “Leaders” quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup/Recovery Software
- 2014-Microsoft Server Platform Partner of the Year
- 2013-Commvault placed in the “Leaders” quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup/Recovery Software
- 2013-Listed on Forbes Fast Tech 25 2013
- 2012-Commvault placed in the “Leaders” quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup/Recovery Software
- 2012-Midsize Enterprise Summit East 2012 XCellence Awards – Best Midmarket Solution – Software
- 2012-CRN Channel Chiefs
- 2011-Commvault placed in the “Leaders” quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Disk-Based Backup and Recovery
- 2011-Microsoft Server Platform Partner of the Year
- 2011-Microsoft Best of Tech-Ed Backup and Recovery Award
- 2010-Windows IT Pro Community Choice Awards