TheStreet.com TheStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: TST) was founded in 1996, formerly known as TheStreet.com, Inc., headquartered in New York City, New York, USA, with 650 full-time employees. It is a financial news website company run by a TV talk show Founded by host Jim Cramer (Jim Cramer).
TheStreet.com TheStreet, Inc. (TST):
TheStreet, Inc. is a financial website company. The company’s flagship website TheStreet.com is a website that provides financial news reports and reviews for all customers. The site has approximately 100,000 subscribers and cooperates with YAHOO and AOL.
Except for TheStreet.com, the company’s websites also include: MainStreet.com, Stockpickr.com and Bankingmyway.com, etc. The services provided include: RealMoney, RealMoney Pro, Breakout Stocks, tocks Under $10, OptionsProfits, Chat on TheStreet, The Daily Swing Trade, Top Stocks, TheStreet Ratings, Action Alerts Plus, etc.
In 1999, TheStreet’s market value exceeded US$1.7 billion, but as of March 24, 2016, only US$43 million remained.
A brief history of TheStreet.com TheStreet, Inc. (TST):
- In 1996, Jim Cramer and Martin Peretz founded TheStreet.com, Inc.;
- In May 1999, TheStreet IPO landed on Nasdaq;
- In 2007, TheStreet acquired Stockpickr.com, Rate Watch, and BankingMyWay.com;
- In 2008, TheStreet, Inc. purchased a 13% stake in Geezeo.com;
- In September 2010, TheStreet.com launched the mobile version;
- On December 12, 2012, TheStreet.com acquired The Deal LLC, which focuses on acquisition and merger information reporting;
- On April 22, 2013, TheStreet acquired DealFlow Media Inc.’s deal flow report (DealFlow Report) and living settlement report financial newsletters (The Life Settlements Report financial newsletters) and PrivateRaise database business;
- TheStreet acquired Management Diagnostics Ltd.