Bio-key International BIO-key International, Inc. (NASDAQ:BKYI) was founded in 1993, formerly known as SAC Technologies, and changed to its current name in 2002. Headquartered in Wall, New Jersey, USA, with 25 full-time employees, it is a development company And companies that sell fingerprint biometrics and identity verification technologies, identity verification transaction security technologies, and related identity management and credential biometric hardware and software solutions.
Bio-key International BIO-key International (BKYI):
Bio-key International’s solutions enable application developers, value-added resellers and channel partners to integrate fingerprint biometric technology into their applications.
BIO-key International’s products include:
- Vector Segment Technology SDK, which is a biometric software development kit that provides developers with the ability to integrate their biometric functions into their products or infrastructure.
- Intelligent Image Indexing, a biometric solution that provides one-to-many and one-to-one user identification.
- Biometric Service Provider (Biometric Service Provider), which provides support for BioAPI to use biometric technology for verification and identification, thereby providing a compatible interface for applications.
- Bio-key International’s products also include ID Director, a single sign-on integration solution with CA Technologies SiteMinder, Oracle Fusion Middleware SSO, IBM Tivoli Access Manager and other solutions.
- WEB-key, an identity verification transaction security technology, is used to perform identity verification and identity verification transactions in an insecure environment, such as the World Wide Web or a remote cloud environment.
In addition, BIO-key International also sells third-party hardware components. BIO-key International, Inc. sells its products to government and corporate customers mainly in North America through its direct sales team and through a network of distributors, dealers, integrators and partners. It is the Quantum business consulting firm (Quantum Business Advisory) to establish a strategic partnership to provide software and hardware solutions for Indian enterprises.