Hybrid telematics MiX Telematics Limited (NYSE:MIXT) was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Midrand, South Africa, with 983 full-time employees. It is a company that provides fleet and mobile asset management solutions through a software-as-a-service delivery model.
Hybrid telematics MiX Telematics Limited (MIXT):
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in South Africa, MiX Telematics is a leading global fleet and mobile asset management solution provider, providing software as a service (SaaS) services. The MiX Telematics family of products and services are sold in more than 120 countries/regions and has more than 700,000 users to date-and it is still growing. The company has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Australia and the United Arab Emirates.
MiX Telematics is committed to the design, development, sales and support of the company’s solutions and services. The history of MiX Telematics can be traced back to 1985. It has continuously invested in research and development and has established a good reputation for innovative fleet management technologies and services in the consumer and commercial vehicle markets. The company’s solutions provide safe, efficient, compliant and safe solutions for corporate fleets, small fleets and consumers.
MiX Telematics’ commercial fleet solutions are based on on-board hardware, on-demand software services, and accessories and applications that can improve overall performance. Through the Web-based software platform, fleet customers can access their fleet information and generate key reports.
MiX Telematics’ consumer products include stolen vehicle recovery products and services sold under the Matrix and Beame product brands in South Africa, such as Crash Alert, Road-Side Assistance, Internet Tracking and GPS Logbook.
As a leading vehicle monitoring company in South Africa, MiX Telematics specializes in fleet management and is rated as a Level 2 contributor BBBEE. The provision of corporate fleet solutions enables us to establish personal relationships with customers to ensure a positive return on investment. The company’s advantage lies in enhancing and maintaining customer relationships through knowledge sharing and technology implementation. MiX Telematics’ mobile application designed for consumers and fleet managers allows customers on the move to track their vehicles, drivers and other mobile assets at any time.
The fleet solutions provided by MiX Telematics include:
- MiX Fleet Manager Premium, can provide safety information about the driver and the vehicle.
- MiX Fleet Manager is used to monitor drivers and vehicles.
- MiX Asset Manager provides solutions for fleet owners and managers to track and monitor vehicles.
- The company also provides consumer solutions, including Matrix, which provides vehicle tracking, telematics and personal security services.
- Beame, a wireless device, provides mobile asset tracking and retrieval services.
- In addition, MiX Telematics also provides value-added services, including driver communication, collision avoidance, satellite communication, driver identification, trailer tracking, field service management, driver participation, fuel safety, outsourced control room and driver management solutions, and Voice kit and keyboard, and car camera.
MiX Telematics Limited operates in Africa, America, Middle East, Australasia, Europe and Brazil.