Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: FND) was founded in 2000, formerly known as FDO Holdings, Inc., changed its current name in April 2017, is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and has 5355 full-time employees. Ren, is a leading professional retailer in the hard floor market, providing ceramic tiles, wood, stone, related tools and flooring accessories, with the widest selection of stocks in the industry.
Floor & Decor Holdings (FND):
Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. branded as Floor & Decor, is a multi-channel American professional retailer of hard floors and related accessories, founded in 2000, and headquartered in Smyrna, Georgia. The company’s store offers ceramic tiles, wood, laminate and natural stone flooring products, as well as decorative and installation accessories. The company provides services to professional installers, commercial enterprises, and provides services to customers.
In Floor & Decor, consumers (homeowners and professional contractors, etc.) can obtain the quality of the mall at a wholesale price. Floor Decoration Holdings has a wide selection of inventory products so that customers can obtain the products they need when they need it. And because Floor & Decor purchases directly from manufacturers or quarries around the world, the company’s high-quality products are priced lower than its competitors.
Floor Decoration Holding Company is a high-growth, differentiated, multi-channel, professional hard floor and related accessories retailer. As of December 28, 2017, Floor Decoration Holding Company operates 83 warehouse-style stores; and operates in 21 states Small independent design center.
In addition, Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. also sells its products through the Internet-FloorandDecor.com.
Floor & Decor Holdings (FND) history:
The company was founded in 2000 by George West under the name of FDO Holdings, whose family runs West Building Materials.
- In the five years from 2011 to 2016, the company doubled in size, and revenue increased from US$277 million in 2011 to US$772 million in 2016.
- The company’s 2016 net profit exceeded $26 million. During the five years prior to the IPO, Floor & Decor both achieved profitability.
- In April 2017, FDO Holdings, Inc. changed its name to Floor＆Decor Holdings, Inc.
- On April 27, 2017, Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. IPO was listed on the New York Stock Exchange. As of the end of the year, stocks rose 53%, the king of IPO growth that year.
- In February 2018, Floor & Decor opened a new 1.4 million square foot distribution center on 90 acres of land in Bloomingdale, Georgia, just 11 miles from the Port of Savannah.
- In September 2018, Bisnow reported that Floor & Decor is expected to start a $160 million expansion plan, which includes: 17 new stores, possibly including the new headquarters in Atlanta, and nearly $30 million to improve its e-commerce and technology infrastructure.
Floor & Decor Holdings (FND) investment:
Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: FND), a floor decoration holding company, landed on the NYSE on 4/27/2017 with an issue price of US$21 and 8,823,500 shares, raising US$185,293,500.00.