Skechers USA Inc. (NYSE: SKX) was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California, with 4,500 full-time employees. It is one of the most popular footwear brands in the world.
Skechers USA, Inc. is a footwear seller, including casual, sporty, durable and lifestyle footwear. It designs, develops, markets and distributes footwear for men, women and children under the Skechers GO brand globally. .
Skechers America is sold in 100 countries around the world through department stores, specialty stores, and e-commerce websites. After more than 20 years of development, Skechers is now the fifth largest footwear brand in the US market after Nike , Under Armour , Adidas, etc., occupying 80% of the market share of the fast-growing US body shaping shoe market.
Skechers USA, Inc. is divided into 3 departments to operate : Domestic Wholesale Sales (domestic wholesale sales), International Wholesale Sales (international wholesale sales) and Retail Sales (retail sales).
1. Skechers provides men’s casual boots, shoes and sandals under the Skechers USA brand; Oxford shoes, loafers and fashion boots, as well as women’s casual sandals; dress casual wear, seasonal sandals and boots, classic and spacious comfortable casual men and women Casual wear; casual sports series for men and women.
2. Skechers also provides lightweight sports lifestyle products, classic sports styles, and sports sandals and boots under the Skechers Sport brand; casual and sports style sports shoes and sandals under the Skechers Active and Skechers Sport Active brands; The Street brand provides sneakers for millennials, Gen Y and young women.
3. In addition, Skechers America also provides classic canvas shoes and sports shoes under BOBS under the Skechers brand; casual and lively styles under the Mark Nason brand, as well as men’s boots and accessories; Skechers Performance brand men’s and women’s technical shoes, and YOU by Skechers women’s shoes; provides boots, shoes, high tops, sneakers and sandals for babies, toddlers, boys and girls under the Skechers Kids brand.
4. In addition, the company also provides men’s and women’s casual wear, such as field boots, hikers and sports shoes under the Skechers Work brand.
As of March 1, 2018, Skechers operated a total of 2,570 stores (including self-operated and franchised stores) in the United States.
Skechers’ brands and series:
- Marc Ecko and Zoo York specialize in the production of urban style shoes and skateboard shoes, aimed at the young generation of street fashion;
- Shape-ups (Shape-ups);
- Slim shoes series (Tone-ups);
- Skechers Resistance Runner series-Skechers’ first technical running shoes for men and women;
- SKECHERS-Active series;
- SKECHERS-Sports series;
- OATHS series;
- BIKERS series;
- Skechers canvas shoes;
- Skechers children’s shoes;
- Skechers men’s shoes;
- Skechers tooling shoes.