MAXIMUS, Inc. (NYSE: MMS) was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, with 30,000 full-time employees. It is a government health organization for the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and Saudi Arabia. Manpower service plans provide business process services (BPS) companies.
Maximus Services MAXIMUS, Inc. (MMS):
MAXIMUS, Inc. is divided into 3 departments to operate: Health Services, US Federal Services, and Human Services.
- The health service department provides various business process services and related consulting services to government programs in countries, states, provinces and countries, including Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Program, and the United States Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, Federal Health Insurance, Affordable Care Act, British Columbia (British Columbia) Health Insurance Plan (Health Insurance British Columbia), Health Assessment Advisory Service, Fit for Work Service. Service content, including operation and support services of the customer contact center of the health insurance transaction office, health insurance plan qualification and registration services, application assistance and health plan registration consultation, premium payment processing and management, health plan supervision, and electronic medical care of Medigent product package software Solution, independent disability and health assessment, occupational health clinical assessment, independent medical review, health complaint settlement dispute, medical management information system planning, supervision, consulting services, and professional planning consulting services.
- U.S. Federal Service Department , acquired in 2015, services include centralized customer contact center and support services; document records management; case management, citizen participation and consumer education; independent medical review and work-related injury compensation claims; health rights appeals; qualification appeals ; Modernization of systems and IT infrastructure; infrastructure operation and support; software development, operation and management; data analysis.
- The Human Services Department provides various business process services and related consulting services for human service organizations in the country, states, and counties, including work benefits, child support, higher education, K12 special education programs, planning project consulting, and tax letters Usage and employer services.
Maximus Service MAXIMUS, Inc. (MMS) History:
- MAXIMUS was founded in 1975 by David V. Mastran, a former employee of the US Department of Health, Education and Welfare. He started MAXIMUS to provide value-added services to the government, analyze business thinking and disciplined management methods, and provide health and manpower service plans nationwide.
- On June 13, 1997, MAXIMUS IPO.
- In 1997, MAXIMUS was selected by the State of California to help manage its Medicaid-managed care plan.
- In 2004, David Mastran retired and Lynn Davenport became CEO.
- In April 2006, Lynn Davenport dismissed get out of class for violating the company’s code of conduct.
- On April 24, 2006, Richard Montoni, former Chief Financial Officer of MAXIMUS, was appointed as Chief Executive Officer.
- In 2007, MAXIMUS announced that it would focus its business on health and human services business process management.
- On April 30, 2008, MAXIMUS sold its Security Solutions division.
- On September 30, 2008, MAXIMUS sold its Justice Solutions, Education Systems, and Asset Solutions divisions.
- In 2010, MAXIMUS sold its ERP department.
- In 2010, MAXIMUS acquired DeltaWare, a developer of health administration management systems for the Canadian government’s health care market.
- In 2012, MAXIMUS acquired Denver’s Policy Studies Incorporated (PSI) for US$67 million.
- In 2013, MAXIMUS acquired British Health Management Ltd. (HML).
- On April 6, 2015, MAXIMUS completed the $300 million acquisition of Acentia, a technical contractor based in Falls Church. The transaction greatly increased the company’s federal business.
- In 2016, New York City Public Advocate Letitia James sued a MAXIMUS system established by the New York City Department of Education-SESIS-a system designed to help the city provide tracking services for students with disabilities, but it is prone to failure and not completely Meet the original functional expectations. The system has already cost 130 million U.S. dollars to build, but also reduced the $356 million in medical assistance.