Accolade, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACCD) was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with 1,250 full-time employees. It is a health and welfare solutions company that provides personalized, technology-based solutions to help people better Understand, navigate, and use the healthcare system and its workplace rights.
Accolade, Inc. (ACCD):
Accolade’s customers are mainly employers who have deployed Accolade. The purpose is to provide employees and their families (ie, Accolade’s “members”) with a solution that can meet their health, wellness and welfare needs.
Accolade’s innovative platform combines open, cloud-based smart technology with multi-modal, knowledgeable Accolade health assistants and multi-modal support for clinicians (including nurses, physician medical directors, and behavioral health experts).
Accolade solutions include:
- Accolade Total Benefits: Provide a place for your employees to enjoy all the benefits, plus the personalized help of welfare experts and nurses. A simple, engaging and trustworthy experience will motivate employees and their families to enjoy their health and welfare.
- Accolade Total Care: can guide employees to provide the best resources to meet their individual needs. Accolade will provide them with high-quality service providers, and provide support in all stages of care, and coordinate with service providers all the way.
- Accolade Total Health and Benefits: Provide comprehensive concierge services and population health management through a complete set of personalized functions (including care management, membership services and provider services).
Accolade, Inc. (ACCD) Financing:
- On February 1, 2007, in the Series A financing, Accolade received US$20 million from the exclusive investment of Accretive LLC.
- On January 21, 2010, Accolade obtained $4 million in funding through debt financing.
- On June 29, 2010, in Series B financing, Accolade received a lead investment from Comcast Ventures, followed by a $16.9 million investment from Oak Hill Capital Partners and Accretive LLC.
- On December 22, 2013, in the C round of financing, Accolade received a lead investment from Carrick Capital Partners and a co-investment of USD 30 million from Comcast Ventures and Oak Hill Capital Partners.
- On May 13, 2014, in the D round of financing, Accolade received US$2.8 million in investment.
- On July 16, 2015, in Series E financing, Accolade received $22.5 million in funding from McKesson Ventures and Independence Health Group.
- On March 29, 2018, F round of financing, Accolade received 50 million US dollars from Andreessen Horowitz, Carrick Capital Partners, Madrona Venture Group, McKesson Ventures, and 12 institutions including Alumni Ventures Group, Total Access Fund, Green D Ventures, etc. investment.
- On October 10, 2019, Corporate Round received USD 20 million from Humana’s exclusive investment.
Accolade, Inc. (ACCD) investment:
Accolade, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACCD) is listed on NASDAQ on 7/2/2020 IPO. The planned issuance price is $19.00-$21.00, the actual issuance price is 22 US dollars, 8.8 million shares are issued, and 193.6 million US dollars are raised. Goldman Sachs/ Morgan Stanley/ BofA Securities underwriting.