New Holland Industries CNH Industrial NV (NYSE: CNHI, BIT: CNHI) was incorporated in November 2012, the operation began in September 2013, and landed in the same month the NYSE IPO, by the Fiat Industrial (Fiat Industrial ) and Case new Holland global company (CNH global) merger created a new group headquarters in London, the full-time employees 64,391 people, is engaged in agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses worldwide, A company that designs, produces, markets and sells special vehicles, engines, transmissions and axles.
CNH Industrial (CNHI):
Case New Holland Industry (CNH Industrial) is a company focused on industrial products and a global leader in capital goods. It brings together Case New Holland’s agricultural and construction machinery equipment business, Iveco trucks, commercial vehicles and Special vehicles and Fiat Powertrain’s powertrain system products.
The history of the brand of Case New Holland Industries can be traced back more than 170 years. Today, the company’s business spans industries and continents, and has established a tradition of historical achievements and technological innovation and development in its industry. The brand of Case New Holland Industries continues to build on this foundation to provide customers with advanced equipment and the most advanced technology.
From tractors and combine harvesters, excavators, wheel loaders, trucks, buses, firefighting and civil defense vehicles to power solutions for vehicles and off-road ships, the group designs, produces and sells working machinery. The group currently has 11 brands, 64 manufacturing plants worldwide, 50 R&D centers, more than 64,000 employees, and approximately 6,000 distributors, making Case New Holland Industries occupy a unique competitive position in 190 countries. The group seeks the most favorable strategy, grasps economic growth, seizes opportunities, and strives to become the industry’s first.
Case New Holland Industries is divided into 3 departments to operate: Agricultural Equipment (Agricultural Equipment), Construction Equipment (Construction Equipment), Commercial Vehicles (Commercial Vehicles), Powertrain (Powertrain), Financial Services (Financial Services) .
- Agricultural Equipment ——Provide agricultural machinery and tools, including two-wheel and four-wheel drive tractors, crawler tractors, combine harvesters, cotton pickers, grape and sugarcane harvesters, hay and feed equipment, planting and seeding equipment, soil preparation and farming Tools, and material handling equipment. The agricultural machinery and equipment brands provided by this department include: New Holland Agriculture, Case IH Agriculture, Steyr, Miller.
- Construction Equipment -provides New Holland Construction and Case Construction brand excavators, crawler bulldozers, graders, wheel loaders, backhoe loaders, skid steer loaders, compact crawler loaders and telescopic handlers.
- Commercial Vehicles ——provide Iveco brand (Iveco) light, medium and heavy vehicles (commercial trucks) for the transportation and distribution of goods; provide Iveco Bus and Heuliez Bus brand commuter buses and tourist sightseeing vehicles; Mining equipment; Magirus brand fire trucks; and Iveco Defence Vehicles brand civil defense and peacekeeping vehicles.
- Powertrain -Provides FPT Industrial brand propulsion and transmission systems and shafts for onshore and off-road applications, as well as engines for marine applications and power generation.
- Financial Services ——Provide and manage retail financing to customers to purchase or lease new and second-hand industrial equipment or vehicles and other equipment; provide wholesale financing, which mainly includes financing from CNH industrial dealers.