Houston Wire & Cable Company (NASDAQ: HWCC) was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas, USA, with 427 full-time employees. It is a company engaged in wire and cable distribution business.
Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC):
Houston Wire & Cable Company provides wires, cables and related services in the United States, and provides customers with related solutions and services such as wires, cables, and hardware.
The wire and cable products provided by Houston Wire and Cable include: interlocking armored cables, power cords, electronic cables, instrumentation and thermocouple cables, high temperature wires, medium voltage cables, steel wire ropes and slings, nylon slings, chains, unloading Deduction and other related supplies.
History of Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC):
- In 1975, Houston Wire & Cable Company was founded;
- In 1987, Houston Wire and Cable Company’s first IPO;
- In 1989, Houston Wire and Cable was acquired and privatized by ALLTEL Corporation ( acquired by AT & T );
- In 1997, Houston Wire and Cable was acquired by Hennessy & Simmons LLC;
- In 2006, the second IPO of Houston Wire and Cable;
- In 2010, Houston Wire and Cable Company acquired Southwest Wire Rope, LLP and Southern Wire, LLC;
- In February 2014, a new distribution center was opened in Odessa, Texas.