Paylocity Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: PCTY) was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Arlington Heights, Illinois, with 1,800 full-time employees. It is a human resource management solution provider that provides cloud-based salary and human capital management for medium-sized organizations in the United States (HCM) software solutions.
Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY):
Paylocity is a provider of cloud-based payroll and human capital management software solutions for medium-sized organizations (enterprises). The company’s products include:
- Paylocity Web Pay-for enterprise-level payroll processing and management;
- Paylocity HR-for employee record management and human resources compliance and reporting;
- Paylocity Affordable Care Act Enhanced-to provide compliance and reporting for the Affordable Care Act;
- Paylocity Impressions-a social media feature designed to integrate peer-to-peer collaboration and recognition into company solutions;
- Performance Management-employee performance appraisal process and performance appraisal;
- Self-Service HR Portals-designed to provide employees and managers with safe and real-time access to key salary and human resource information;
- Paylocity Web Onboarding-provides a new hire and incident management;
- Paylocity Recruiting-an applicant tracking tool, automates candidate sourcing;
- Paylocity Web Time-time and attendance solutions;
- Paylocity Web Benefits and Paylocity Enterprise Benefits-benefits management solutions integrated with insurance operator systems to provide automated management processes and allow users to select benefits options and online life event changes, summarize benefits options, perform other benefits-related tasks, and Enable advanced reconciliation, manage voluntary benefits and reports.
Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY) history:
- In 1997, Steve Sarowitz founded Ameripay Payroll Ltd., the predecessor of Paylocity Holding Corporation;
- In December 2005, the company changed its name to Paylocity;
- In March 2014, Paylocity IPO landed on Nasdaq and raised US$82 million.