The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULI) was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Weston, Florida, USA, with 5,000 full-time employees. It is a cloud-based human resource management solution provider .
Update : On February 4, 2019, Hellman & Friedman Capital Partners acquired Ultimate Software Group for $11 billion.
The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI):
Uma Software Group mainly provides cloud human resource management solutions services for American companies. Ultimate Software Group’s UltraPro software solutions provide functional business management with services from recruitment to the life cycle of retired employees, including: ability to collect and log in Joint feature set, human resource management and compliance, benefit management and online insurance, payroll, performance management, compensation management salary planning and budgeting, development of incentive plans, inheritance management, reporting and decision analysis and forecasting tools, time and Attendance; and have the role of human resource professionals, executives, managers, managers and practitioners.
UltiPro is mainly provided to companies in the United States and Canada through the Internet. Uma Software Group also provides professional services, customer support and product maintenance services.
Ultimate Software Group serves customers in various industries including manufacturing, catering, sports, technology, finance, insurance, retail, real estate, transportation, communications, healthcare and other services.
As of 2018, Uma Software Group has more than 5,000 employees, provides services to 4,200+ customers in more than 160 countries around the world, and has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Singapore.
The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI) history:
- In 1990, Scott Scherr founded the company;
- In 1993, Ultimate Software Group released UltiPro HRMS;
- In June 1998, Uma Software Group landed on Nasdaq;
- In 2002, UltiPro was upgraded to a cloud-based SaaS service software Software-as-a-Service (SaaS);
- In 2016, Fortune Magazine selected Ultimate Software Group as the 15th “Best Place to Work” and the first “Best Workplace in Technology”.
- On February 4, 2019, Hellman & Friedman Capital Partners acquired Ultimate Software Group for $11 billion.