Evercore Inc. (NYSE: EVR) was founded in 1996, formerly known as Evercore Partners Inc., changed its current name in August 2017, headquartered in New York, USA, with 1,600 full-time employees. It is a company in An independent investment bank consulting company operating in the United States, Europe, Latin America and internationally.
Evercore Partners (EVR):
Yonghe Partners is an independent investment banking consulting company operating in the United States, Europe, Latin America and internationally. The company is divided into two departments to operate: Investment Banking and Investment Management.
1. Investment banking sector : provide consulting services on mergers, mergers and acquisitions, property separation, financing mergers and related corporate financing matters, securities underwriting services, private capital allocation services, capital market advisory services related to debt and stock securities, institution-based Stock trading services and stock research appointment services. At the same time, the department also raises funds as financial sponsors to provide restructuring advice services to companies, creditors, shareholders and potential mergers and acquisitions during the financing transition period.
2. Investment management department : Manage financial assets for institutional investors, provide independent trustee services to corporate employee welfare plans, provide wealth management services to individuals with high asset value, and manage private equity funds.
Evercore Partners (EVR) History:
- In August 2011, Evercore Partners completed the acquisition of Lexicon Partners, an independent investment banking consulting firm;
- In October 2011, Evercore Partners and Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (Kotak Investment Banking) (a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (BSE: 500247, NSE: KOTAKBANK)) discussed cross-border transactions between India, the United States, the United Kingdom and Mexico. M&A advisory services reached a strategic alliance;
- In November 2011, Evercore Partners acquired a 45% non-controlling interest in equity hedge fund company ABS Investment Management;
- In April 2014, Evercore banker Perkins Hixon was accused of participating in the insider trading of Evercore, Westway Group Inc. and Titanium Metals Corporation during 2010-2013, and resigned;
- In August 2014, Evercore Partners acquired International Strategy & Investment (“ISI”) Group for US$400 million. The transaction was completed in October of the same year and Evercore ISI Institutional Equities was established to provide macro and basic research, sales and transaction execution.