HDFC Bank HDFC Bank Limited (NYSE: HDB, BSE: 500180, NSE: HDFCBANK) was founded in August 1994 and is headquartered in Mumbai, India. It has 76,286 full-time employees and provides a series of services to individuals and businesses in India, Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai. Banking and financial services.
HDFC Bank (HDB):
HDFC Bank Limited is divided into 4 departments to operate: treasury, retail banking, wholesale banking, and other banking services.
- HDFC deposit services: provide savings accounts, salary accounts, current accounts, fixed and current deposits, DEMAT accounts, safe deposit boxes, rural accounts, and offshore accounts and deposits.
- HDFC loan services: provide personal, corporate, household consumer durables, automobiles, two-wheelers, gold, education, rural areas, and long-term loans; professional loans; property mortgages, securities and asset mortgage loans; overdrafts; government funding programs; working capital , Healthcare, channels, short-term, dealer and supplier financing, and agricultural loans.
- In addition, HDFC provides: credit, debit, and prepaid cards; private banking services; export, import, remittance, bank guarantee and letter of credit services, as well as merchant and cash management services; life, health, sports, travel, home and insurance Products; investment products such as mutual funds, stocks and derivatives, IPOs, investments in gold and silver, and bonds.
- HDFC Bank also provides: bill discounting, real-time payment and settlement, bank right/public issuance, foreign exchange transactions, money market, employee trust and tax administration services; project evaluation, structured financing, syndicated loans, debt capital market, equity placement, mergers and acquisitions , Business consulting, and investment banking services in the fields of capital market consulting services.
- In addition, HDFC also provides: correspondent banking, settlement, custody, payment, clearing and administrative and trust support services, as well as online and mobile banking services.
HDFC Bank Ltd. has two subsidiaries, HDFC Securities Ltd. and HDB Financial Services Ltd.. HDFC Securities Ltd. mainly provides brokerage services through the Internet and other channels, while HDB Financial Services Ltd. is a non-bank financial company with no deposit services. the company.
As of December 31, 2015, HDFC Bank has 4,281 branches and 11,843 ATM machines distributed in 2,505 cities and towns. As of December 31, 2015, HDFC’s total balance sheet size was 687,892 billion rupees. Last year ( In 2014) it was 534,855 crore in the same period.