Pegasystems, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEGA) was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with 4650 full-time employees. It is a commercial software and service company that develops, markets, licenses, and supports software in the United States and around the world to achieve complexity And the automation of constantly changing business processes.
Pegasystems, Inc. (PEGA):
Pegasystems Inc. is an American software company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Pegasystems specializes in developing software for customer relationship management (CRM) and business process management (BPM). The company was listed on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange in 1996. Since 2010, the company has acquired a number of companies, including Antenna Software, Firefly and Chordiant.
- Pega 7-a unified platform that enables clients to build enterprise applications; software applications for marketing, sales, customer service and operations, and business processes for specific industries.
- The company also provides customer relationship management applications, including: Pega Marketing-to manage customer relationships in inbound and outbound channels; Pega Sales Automation-to capture practices and guide sales teams through sales and customer on boarding processes; Pega Customer Service -Provide consistent interactions across channels, improve employee productivity, and adapt to changing business needs; operate applications to support exceptions and investigations, order fulfillment, claims processing, insurance underwriting and product development, as well as risk, fraud and compliance management.
- Pega Cloud-use Internet-based infrastructure to develop, test and deploy its software applications; consulting and implementation support, technical support and hosting services; provide instructor guidance and online training courses for project leaders, system architects and system administrators .
Pegasystems Inc. mainly sells its software and services to financial services, healthcare, insurance, communications and media, public sector, manufacturing, life sciences and other markets through direct sales teams, business and technology alliance networks, and partnerships.
Pegasystems, Inc. (PEGA) History:
- In 1983, the company was founded. In the early days of the company, it focused on providing case management;
- In 1996, Pegasystems IPO listed on Nasdaq;
- In 2010, Pegasystems acquired Chordiant for US$161.5 million;
- In September 2013, Pegasystems acquired Antenna Software for US$27.7 million;
- In 2014, Pegasystems acquired MeshLabs;
- In 2014, Pegasystems acquired Professional Corporation.