Tintri, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNTR) was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California, USA, with 561 full-time employees (4/30/2017). It is a storage solution provider.
Tintri, Inc. (TNTR):
Tintri, Inc. is a company that provides storage management solutions and is also one of the three start-up companies in the US Hybrid Flash Storage Array (HFA). Tintri Corporation develops and sells an enterprise cloud platform that combines cloud management software technology with a series of all-flash storage systems for use in virtualization and cloud environments in the United States and internationally.
Tintri’s main products include Tintri All Flash Storage Array (AFA), Tintri Hybrid Flash Storage Array (HFA), Tintri Global Center, Tintri Analysis and Tintri Storage Software; Tintri Global Center provides storage management services; Tintri Analysis mainly provides Cloud predictive analysis encourages users to make better decisions.
In addition, Tintri also provides solution services including cloud, desktop, data system and server, data protection and disaster recovery, DevOps and other solutions.
Tintri, Inc. (TNTR) History:
- In 2008, Kieran Harty founded Tintri, Inc., which is also one of VMware ‘s main developers. The company’s early investors mainly include David Cheriton (Harty’s PhD supervisor), as well as venture capital firms New Enterprise Associates and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
- In the 2 rounds of financing before 2011, Tintri received a total of US$17 million.
- In July 2012, the third round of financing received 25 million US dollars, Menlo Ventures participated in the investment.
- In October 2013, Ken Klein, a member of Tintri’s board of directors and former president of Wind River Systems, became chairman and chief executive officer.
- In January 2014, Ian Halifax, also from Wind River Systems, was appointed as Chief Financial Officer.
- In February 2014, in the fourth round of financing led by Insight Venture Partners, Tintri received $75 million in investment.
- In August 2015, in the fifth round of financing led by Silver Lake Kraftwerk , Tintri received an investment of 125 million US dollars.
- In October 2016, Charles Giancarlo (from Silver Lake) joined the board of directors.
- On June 1, 2017, Tintri, Inc. submitted an IPO prospectus to the SEC and successfully listed on the Nasdaq on 6/30/2017 IPO.
Tintri, Inc. (TNTR) investment:
Tintri, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNTR) landed on Nasdaq on 6/30/2017 IPO, with an issue price of US$7, and 8.572 million shares were issued, with a fund of US$600.4 million. The stock code is TNTR.