CyberArk Software, Ltd. (NASDAQ:CYBR) was established in 1999 and is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel, with 823 full-time employees. It is a leading global information security company that provides IT security solutions for enterprises.
Cyber Ark Software (CYBR):
CyberArk is an information security company focusing on the security of privileged accounts. Its products can help the company monitor the behavior of privileged personnel in key positions to prevent ghosts from stealing company secrets and important information or to prevent hacker attacks.
CYBR’s technology is widely used worldwide, mainly in financial services, energy, retail and medical companies. As of September 2014, CyberArk has nearly 1,600 customers, including more than 30 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 15% of Global 2000 companies are CyberArk customers.
CyberArk has offices in more than 20 countries including the United States, Israel, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, and Singapore.
CYBR product development history:
- In September 2000, developed the first product based on Digital Vault technology-the PrivateArk Vault.
- In March 2002, Digital Vault technology obtained US patent certification.
- In June 2002, the “first sensitive document database” and the “first cross-business database” were released.
- In June 2003, the “Enterprise Password Library” was released.
- In November 2005, the central administrator password (super administrator) was released.
- In August 2006, the home appliance product “enterprise password library” was released.
- In October 2006, “Enterprise Password Library” v4.0 was released.
- In October 2008, Inter-Business Vault v5.0 was released.
- In March 2009, the new privileged session manager product was released as part of version 5.0 of the privileged identity management suite.
- In September 2009, Inter-Business Vault v5.5 was released.
- In September 2009, Privileged Identity Management Suite v5.5 was released.
- In April 2010, Privileged Identity Management Suite v6 was released.
- In November 2010, Secure Email Management was released as part of the Governed File Transfer V6 package.
- In February 2011, a new privileged identity management suite was released.
- In September 2011, the Inter-Business Vault cloud platform was launched.
- In November 2011, Privileged Identity Management Suite v7 was released.
- In August 2012, Sensitive Information Management Suite v7 supports a secure file transfer environment.
- In November 2012, the privileged identity management package was used for critical infrastructure protection (PIM/CIP).
- In February 2013, Cyber-Ark DNA scanned and identified privileged accounts more easily.
- In September 2013, Privileged Identity Management Suite v8 was released.
- In November 2013, privileged threat analysis was used to detect ongoing attacks.
- In April 2014, the cloud environment of the privileged account security solution was launched.
- In October 2014, established SSH Key management for the security store
Cyber Ark Software (CYBR) investment reference:
CyberArk filed an IPO application with the SEC in June 2014, and officially listed on the Nasdaq in September, stock code: CYBR.