UniCredit SpA (OTCMKTS: UNCRY, UNCFF, BIT: UCG, FWB: CRI) was founded in 1473, formerly known as Unicredito Italiano SpA, headquartered in Milan, Italy, with 90,365 full-time employees. It is a major European company. The bank, with operations in 33 countries, is one of the largest banking groups in Europe and the largest bank in Italy. The Libyan government is the largest shareholder of Yuxin Bank, holding approximately 7.5% of the bank.
UniCredit SpA (UNCRY):
Yuxin Bank’s core businesses are mainly distributed in wealthier regions such as Italy, Austria and southern Germany. In addition, it also has a large number of businesses in Central and Eastern Europe. Based on total assets, Yuxin Bank has become the number one in the Eurozone with 91 billion euros in assets. Largest, the third largest in Europe and the sixth largest in the world.
Yuxin Group has a large number of investment banking operations in Frankfurt and Munich. “Yuxin Bank” is the only Chinese translation of “Unicredit SpA”. The bank does not use the literal translation of “Italy Union Credit Bank” as its Chinese name .
Yuxin Bank is divided into 8 departments to operate : Commercial Banking Italy (Italian Commercial Bank), Commercial Banking Germany (German Commercial Bank), Commercial Banking Austria (Australian Commercial Bank), Corporate & Investment Banking (Corporate and Investment Banking), Central and Eastern Europe (Eastern and Central European business), Fineco, Group Corporate Centre (Group Center) and Non-Core (non-core business sector). Business includes :
1. Yuxin Group provides retail, corporate and private banking services; credit, transaction and investment services; leasing and factoring services; transaction, investment and credit products and services; insurance solutions for structured financing, hedging and capital management solutions.
2. Yuxin Bank also provides stock and debt capital markets, corporate financing and consulting, syndicated and leveraged buyouts; as well as engineering and commodities, real estate, structured trade and export, and acquisition financing services and wealth management services.
3. Yuxin Bank also provides product structure, such as foreign exchange, interest rates, stocks and credit products; and cash management, e-banking, supply chain finance, trade financial products and global securities services and mobile banking services.
Yuxin Bank Corporation has operations in Italy, Germany, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Turkey and 18 other countries.
UniCredit SpA (UNCRY) History:
- The history of Yuxin Bank can be traced back to Rolo Banca, which was established in 1473, five centuries ago.
- In June 2005, Yuxin Bank announced the acquisition of HypoVereinsbank AG, Germany’s second largest bank, for 15.1 billion euros. The transaction was officially completed on November 18 of the same year. This is by far the largest multinational bank M&A transaction in Europe.
- In May 2007, Yuxin Bank announced the merger of Capitalia Gruppo Bacario (Capitalia Gruppo Bacario) to form UniCredit SPA.
- On July 29, 2016, the EU bank stress test announced that UniCredit’s CET1 ratio (full load) is expected to be 7.10% under adverse circumstances on December 31, 2018, which is the second lowest among the five major Italian banks participating in the stress test (The penultimate is Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena).
- On December 13, 2016, although the annual European Central Bank (ECB) Supervision, Inspection and Evaluation Process (SREP) reduced Yuxin Bank’s CET1 ratio (transition basis) requirement from 9.75% to 8.75%, the bank announced a large-scale 13 billion euros of capital injection (recapitalization), the bank, as well as the 8.1 billion euros of loan loss reserves and 1.7 billion euros of net restructuring expenses in the fourth quarter of 2016.
- In January 2017, Yuxin Bank announced 10 shares and 1 share.
- On April 6, 2017, UniCredit issued bonds in the United States for the first time in nearly ten years.
- In December 2017, Yuxin Bank’s savings shares were converted to ordinary shares, and the 5% voting rights ceiling of each entity was removed.
- On June 3, 2018 (Sunday), the British ” Financial Times ” stated that UniCredit SpA, Italy’s largest bank, was considering a merger with Societe Generale .