Kuraray Co., Ltd. (OTC PINK: KURRY, TYO: 3405) was established in 1926 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It has 11,115 full-time employees. It is a global company engaged in resin, chemical products, fiber and other businesses.
Kuraray Co., Ltd. (KURRY):
Kuraray Co., Ltd. (Kuraray Co., Ltd.) is a Japanese chemical company that mainly produces resin and fiber products.
Kuraray is divided into 5 departments to operate: Vinyl Acetate (vinyl acetate department), Isoprene (isoprene department), Functional Materials (functional materials department), Fibers and Textile (fibers and textiles department), Trading (trade) Department) and Others (other departments).
- Vinyl Acetate ——Provide polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) resin for paper/fiber processing agents, adhesives and stabilizers; optical PVA films for liquid crystal displays, etc.; water-soluble PVA for detergents and other purposes Film; PVB film and Ionoplast intermediate layer for safety glass; EVOH resin for food packaging, automobile fuel tanks, anti-fouling wallpaper, vacuum insulation panels, etc.; EVAL, a food packaging material; PLANTIC, a food packaging material Bio-based barrier materials.
- Isoprene -production of isoprene chemicals; thermoplastic elastomers; heat-resistant polyamide resins; liquid rubber as an additive for automobile tires; and acrylic thermoplastic elastomers.
- Functional Materials ——Provide methacrylic resins for liquid crystal displays, auto parts, signs, building materials, etc.; dental materials; and activated carbon.
- Fibers and Textile ——Provide artificial leather products; PVA fibers, which are reinforced materials for cement, concrete, automobile brake hoses, etc.; Daily necessities, industrial products and other non-woven fabrics; Used in clothing, sporting goods, industrial materials and other materials Hook fasteners; and polyarylate fibers used in aerospace, composite materials, electronic components, ropes, sporting goods, etc.
- Trading -engaged in the import, export and wholesale of resin and chemical products.
- Others -Provide films and liquid crystal polymer films. The department is also engaged in water purification, wastewater treatment, ballast water management systems and other businesses.
In addition, the company also provides yarns and fabrics for clothing and materials, sportswear, uniforms, etc.
Kuraray Co., Ltd. (KURRY) products:
- Felibendy (Sophista composite fiber non-woven fabric)
- MOWITAL / PIOLOFORM
- KURARAY POVAL
- Sophista (fiber: polyester fiber core, ethylene vinyl alcohol coating)
- Butacite® / TROSIFOL brand polyvinyl butyral