Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTC PINK: RCRUY, RCRRF, TYO: 6098) was established in 1960 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, with 49,370 full-time employees. It is a company in Japan And companies that provide employment information services worldwide.
Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. (RCRUY):
The predecessor of Ricculi Holdings Co., Ltd. (Ricruto Co., Ltd., ールディンディス) was the advertising company “University News Advertising Agency” founded by Fuhao Jiang in 1960. In 1988, Ricceli was involved in the largest political bribery case in Japan after the war, the Ricceli Incident, after which the entrepreneur Jiang Fu faded out of business. Since then, Recolli once entered the supermarket company Daiei itself, but then became independent in 2000 due to the deterioration of Daiei’s performance. Now Riccoli is an independent company that does not belong to any group.
In 2016, Riccelli’s sales exceeded US$17 billion, of which overseas sales accounted for 40% of total revenue.
Recolli Holdings Co., Ltd. is a holding company of the Japanese company Recolli Group. Rui Ke Li Group is mainly engaged in job advertisement, manpower dispatch and sales promotion business. On April 1, 2018, the Recolli Group made organizational adjustments to integrate its subsidiaries according to their main businesses.
Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. is divided into three parts of operation: human resource technology (HR Technology), media and solutions (Media & Solutions) and staffing (Staffing).
Rui Ke Li company operation:
- Indeed.com, which is a job aggregator search engine;
- Glassdoor, which is an online work platform and company information website;
- Suumo, which is an online platform and print media that provides information about home purchase, sale, lease and renovation services;
- Zexy, a magazine and online platform, provides information to organize customized wedding events;
- Study Sapuri Shinro, which is an online platform and print media, mainly provides higher education and career information for high school students;
- Study Sapuri, an online learning support platform for students and adults;
- Car Sensor, to provide potential buyers with information about used cars;
- Jalan, which provides travel information and travel accommodation reservations;
- Hot Pepper Gourmet, online reservation website information about restaurants and discount coupons, as well as online reservation and planning functions for invited guests;
- Hot Pepper Beauty, domestic beauty, hairdressing, beauty salon search and reservation website;
- AirRegi and AirPAY provide support services for catering and beauty business customers;
- Rikunabi, an employment information website for graduates who are about to graduate;
- Rikunabi Next, a job search portal for job seekers;
- Recruit Agent, an employment agency with career advisers;
- Townwork, a magazine, provides part-time job seekers with information about job vacancies.
- In addition, Rui Keli also provides clerical and IT staffing agents; light industry personnel; human capital outsourcing; IT and digital recruitment services specializing in contract and permanent recruitment; and human resource services, products and technologies for organizations and individuals.
Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. (RCRUY) history:
- 1960-The company was founded by Hiromasa Ezoe (Hiromasa Ezoe) as an agency specializing in university newspaper advertising, named “Daigaku Shimbun Koukokusha”.
- April 1963-The company changed its name from “Daigoku Shimbun” to “Japan Recruitment Centre Holdings”.
- In August 1963, it was renamed Japan Recruit Centre Holdings again.
- In 1984, the company changed its name to Recruit Holdings.
- 1992-The company became part of “Daiei Holdings” by transferring shares to Isao Nakauchi, the founder of Daiei Group.
- June 2005-The business of Recruit Cosmos was transferred to the Corporate Acquisition Fund Federation (Corporate Acquisition Fund Federation).
- 2006-One of the group companies “First Finance” began to disband.
- From January 2006 to November 2006, Recolli successively acquired “Sanyo Human Network”, “Homepro” and “Yukoyuko”.
- In February 2007, Job Direct was acquired.
- In December 2007, Riccelli acquired Staff Service Holdings.
- October 2012-Rui Ke Li acquired Indeed, headquartered in the United States. First Finance changed its name to Recruit Holdings Co.,Ltd. And changed the company logo.
- October 2014-Recolli was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange IPO.
- 2015-Recruit Holdings acquired Treatwell for 180 million euros.
- 2015-Recruit Holdings acquired Quandoo for US$219 million.
- 2016-Recruit Holdings acquired USG People for 1.42 billion euros.
- March 2018-Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. acquired Workopolis, a Canadian job search website.
- May 2018-Recruit Holdings acquired Glassdoor for US$1.2 billion in cash.