Keyence Corporation (OTC PINK: KYCCF, TYO: 6861) was established in 1972 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. It has 8,419 full-time employees. Together with its subsidiaries, it develops, manufactures and sells factory automation solutions worldwide.
Keyence Corporation (KYCCF):
Keyence Corporation (Keyence Corporation, キーエンス Co., Ltd.) is a Japanese direct sales organization that develops and manufactures factory automation equipment such as automated sensors, vision systems, scanners, laser marking machines, measuring instruments, digital microscopes, etc., in 16 countries There are branches.
Takizaki Takehikari established Lead Electric Corporation in 1974 and changed its name to Keyence (meaning Key of Science) in 1986. The US magazine “Forbes” selects the world’s top 100 innovative companies each year. It has been selected for 8 consecutive years from 2011 to 2019. The marketing feature is not to use agents, but to let business personnel sell directly.
KEYENCE is a fabless semiconductor company (fabless), focusing on product planning and research and development, not ultimately manufacturing products; instead, contract manufacturers manufacture and inspect products. KEYENCE has more than 200,000 customers worldwide.
- Keyence Corporation provides photoelectric, fiber optic, laser, positioning, visual and inductive proximity sensors, as well as network communication units for presence/absence and part differentiation applications.
- Keyence Corporation also provides measurement sensors such as laser displacement and profile meters, optical/laser micrometers, 3D interferometry, spectral interference displacement and contact displacement/LVDT sensors; as well as image and 3D measurement systems.
- Keyence Corporation also provides safety products, including safety light curtains and laser scanners and emergency stop controllers to protect operators from mechanical hazards; pressure, flow, liquid level and temperature sensors for monitoring equipment processes.
- Keyence Corporation provides static eliminators/ionizers and static sensors to protect workers, machinery and products from electrostatic charges. Vision systems and sensors, as well as bar code scanners to perform automatic inspection and part recognition; PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) and other controls for machine control applications; optical comparators and 3D measurement systems to monitor equipment Process, including pressure and flow.
- Keyence Corporation also provides flow sensors/meters, pressure sensors, temperature sensors and level sensors; laser marking systems/laser marking machines, and industrial inkjet printers; digital, 3D laser scanning and fluorescence for industrial and life science applications Microscope, and wide-area 3D measurement system; and handheld mobile computer.
KEYENCE provides services to customers in automotive/chassis assembly, metal/machining, FPD/glass, semiconductor/ICS, plastics/molding, food/pharmaceuticals, steel and other industries.