DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: DZSI) was founded in 1999, formerly known as Zone Technologies, Inc., and changed to its current name after merging with South Korea’s Dasan Network Solutions, Inc. in September 2016. Headquartered in Oakland, California, USA , With 670 full-time employees, is a subsidiary of DASAN Networks, Inc., providing network access solutions and communication platforms for global service providers and corporate networks.
DASAN Zhone Solutions (DZSI):
DASAN Zhone Solutions is a telecommunications network equipment supplier, established in 1999. Headquartered in Oakland, California. DZS passed the ISO 9001:2008 telecommunications equipment manufacturing and service certification.
DASAN Zhone Solutions (DZSI) product & service:
- Provide broadband access products, including customer premise equipment, such as Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) modems; Ethernet access demarcation equipment; and Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) and 10G point-to-point active Ethernet optical network terminals.
- It also provides central office products, such as broadband loop carriers for DSL and voice-level telephone services; DSL access multiplexers (DSLAM); optical line terminals for passive optical distribution networks, such as GPON; and 10G Passive optical network and 10G point-to-point active Ethernet.
- In addition, the company also provides Ethernet switching products; mobile backhaul products, including standard Ethernet/IP or multi-protocol label switching interfaces; software-defined networking and network function virtualization tools and building blocks; and passive optical LAN products, including integrated Power over Ethernet unit, and broadband copper cable access based on ultra-high bit rate DSL and G. fast technology.
DASAN Zhone Solutions (DZSI) acquired Baike:
DASAN Zhone Solutions has acquired a number of companies, including:
- In September 2005, acquired network access company Paradyne Networks
- In July 2004, acquired Sorrento Networks, a metro optical access company
- In February 2004, it acquired Gluon Networks, a switching and signaling gateway company
- In November 2003, it acquired Tellium, a metro optical transmission company
- In February 2003, acquired Eluminant, an access and transmission product company
- In July 2002, acquired VoIP company vpacket
- In August 2001, acquired Nortel Networks Access Node, a digital loop carrier company
- In February 2001, acquired Softswitch company xybridge
- In February 2000, the wireless company Optaphone Systems was acquired
- In February 2000, acquired IP and derivative voice company Roundview February
- In December 1999, acquired Premisys, an integrated access solution company
- In November 1999, the manufacturing company CAG Technologies was acquired