Thryv Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRY) was founded in 2002, formerly known as Dex Media Holdings, Inc., changed to its current name in July 2019, headquartered in DFW Airport, Texas, USA, with more than 2,400 full-time employees, is a company A company that provides printing and digital marketing services and software as a service (SaaS) business management tools for small and medium enterprises (SMB). Subsidiaries include Dex Media West, Inc. and Dex Media East, Inc., etc.
Thryv Holdings, Inc. (THRY):
Thryv is a publicly listed marketing management and software company operating in 48 states in the United States. The company was originally a group of Yellow Pages companies. By June 2020, Thryv reported revenue of $1.3 billion in twelve months. .
Thryv Holdings, Inc. is divided into two parts: Marketing Services and SaaS.
Thryv Holdings, Inc. publishes yellow pages in various markets where local telephone service providers provide telephone services. Thryv Holdings also provides Internet yellow pages services, including creation of customer business information displayed and operated on Yellowpages.com, Superpages.com and Dexknows.com platforms; and search engine marketing solutions; and other digital media solutions.
In addition, Thryv Holdings provides: Thryv, an SMB business management platform; Thryv Leads, recommends an appropriate dollar budget for each SME based on the business vertical and market location of the SME; and additional components such as website development and search engine Optimization tool.
Thryv Holdings, Inc. (THRY) History:
- The company was founded by the merger of SuperMedia and Dex One in 2013. The merger was announced on August 21, 2012 and was completed on April 30, 2013. Thryv was previously traded on Nasdaq under the trading symbol DXM.
- In 2014, the company published more than 1,700 yellow and white pages catalogs. By 2016, it used yellow pages, print and online, and corporate search tools.
- On May 16, 2016, Dex Media filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. This is the third time it has filed for bankruptcy in less than ten years. The transition from print publishing to the Internet hurt the company. The company announced that it had emerged from a bankrupt company and became a private company on August 1, 2016.
- With the increasing transition to digital, mobile and online search, Dex Media provides local businesses with a large number of marketing products to attract customers to customer sites. It has established partnerships with many major players in the marketing industry, combining advertising with local knowledge to provide a set of technologies, products and tools. This extensive network of partnerships currently includes: Google Premier Partner, Yahoo Preferred Partner, an MSN Elite Bing Ads Partner and other service providers including Facebook , yp, Yext , local.com, etc.
- On June 30, 2017, Dex Media acquired YP Holdings and became DexYP.
- On July 15, 2019, the company changed its name to Thryv, reflecting the company’s focus on its flagship software product Thryv and its mission to empower entrepreneurs to operate their businesses smarter using modern mobile tools.