Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HRC) was founded in 1969, formerly known as Hillenbrand Industries, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA, with 10,000 full-time employees. It is a world-leading medical technology company that produces Hospital beds, hospital furniture, other medical equipment and medical technology systems.
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (HRC):
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. is a holding company, formerly known as Hillenbrand Industries, and began public trading under the name Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. on the New York Stock Exchange on April 1, 2008. Before 2008, Batesville Casket Company was also affiliated to Hill-Rom, but on April 1, 2008, it was spun off and became- Hillenbrand, Inc. and was listed and traded independently.
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. owns multiple brands including Hill-Rom, Liko, Trumpf Medical, Aspen and Allen. The company has more than 350 years of innovation and excellence tradition to provide patients and their caregivers with more effective solutions.
Hill-Rom Holdings works with health care providers to focus on providing patient care solutions to improve clinical and economic effects in the following five core areas: advanced rehabilitation concepts, wound care and prevention, clinical workflow, surgical safety and efficiency And respiratory therapy.
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (HRC) product:
- Provide medical operating beds, intensive care unit beds, obesity beds, elevators and other patient mobile equipment, non-invasive treatment products, and information technology and software solutions; and medical equipment management services, as well as sales of ancillary equipment services for its original equipment sales contract.
- It also provides patient monitoring and diagnostic products, such as blood pressure, body assessment, vital sign monitoring, diagnostic cardiopulmonary, diabetic retinopathy screening and temperature measurement products; and respiratory system health products, including: Vest System, VitalCough System, MetaNeb System and Monarch System .
- In addition, Hill-Rom also provides surgical solutions, including operating tables, surgical pendant lights (shadowless lights); positioning devices for shoulder, hip, spine and lithotomy operations, and platform neutral positioning for operating room tables Accessories; and surgical safety and auxiliary products in the operating room, including scalpels and blades, lightweight handle systems, skin markers and other disposable products.
- Furthermore, Hill-Rom also participates in product sales and leasing of emergency and extended care facilities through direct sales staff and distributors; sells and leases products directly to patients at home; and sells to primary care institutions through distributors.
- In addition, Hill-Rom also provides continuous clinical care, including emergency care and primary care, as well as clinical research organizations.
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (HRC) acquired Baike:
- In 2017, Hill-Rom completed the acquisition of Mortara.
- In 2015, Hill-Rom completed the acquisition of Welch Allyn for US$2.05 billion.
- In 2014, Hill-Rom completed the acquisition of Trumpf Medical.
- In 2012, Hill-Rom completed the acquisition of Aspen Surgical.
- In 2011, Hill-Rom acquired Liko France and Switzerland.
- In 2010, Hill-Rom completed the buyout of the joint venture with Encompass TSS.