XOMA Corporation (NASDAQ:XOMA) was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Berkeley, California. It has 181 full-time employees. It is a well-known therapeutic antibody development and manufacturer and a world-class monoclonal antibody technology company. Antibody products used to treat inflammation, immune system diseases, infectious diseases and tumors.
Flag clinical research XOMA Corporation:
XOMA Corporation is mainly engaged in the research and development of antibody products for the treatment of inflammation, immune system diseases, infectious diseases and tumors in the United States, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. The products include gevokizumab (XOMA 052), XMetA, XMetS and XOMA 3AB.
- XOMA 052 (gevokizumab)-the company’s main product candidate, a human-specific antibody interleukin beta version, can be used to treat Behcet uveitis, moderate to severe acne, cardiovascular disease, gangrenous pus , Active non-infectious anterior scleritis, autoimmune inner ear disease, subneutrophil skin disease, Schnitzler syndrome, etc., are currently in phase III clinical trials. In addition, the company is still in the conceptual research stage for XOMA 052 treatment of polymyositis/dermatomyositis, Schnitzler syndrome and giant cell arteritis.
- XMetA-XOMA metabolic activating, metabolic activation.
- XMetS-XOMA metabolic sensitizing, metabolic sensitization.
- XOMA 3AB-a multi-antibody product for the treatment of human botulism.
- XOMA 629-a topical antibacterial product for the treatment of the human immune system.
In addition, XOMA also authorizes antibody discovery, optimization and development technologies, including: Antibody Discovery Advanced Platform Technologies.
Currently, XOMA Corporation has been with Novartis , Pfizer , Symplmed pharmaceutical company, Takeda (Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited), Les Laboratoires Servier, allergies and Institute of Infectious Diseases (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases ), Texas A & M University Established a cooperative relationship or reached a licensing agreement.