CARBO Ceramics Inc. (NYSE: CRR) was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas. It is the world’s leading hydraulic fracturing operation using ceramsite proppant production The company is the world’s largest supplier of ceramic sand particles. Its products are mainly used in natural gas and oil wells. Most of the customers are oil and natural gas well traders and oilfield service companies.
CARBO Ceramics (CRR):
Kabo Ceramics (Kabo Ceramsite) is an oilfield service technology company that manufactures and sells ceramic proppants, resin-coated ceramics, and resin-coated sand proppants used in the growth of hydraulic fracturing in the natural gas and oil industries in the United States and around the world Wait.
The ceramic proppants of Carbo Ceramics mainly include:
- CARBOHSP and CARBOPROP-used in deep gas wells;
- CARBOLITE-used for medium-depth oil and gas wells;
- CARBOECONOPROP and CARBOHYDROPROP-Enhance the performance of hydraulic fracturing treatment;
- CARBOBOND LITE-Resin-coated ceramic to deal with the risk of countercurrents in oil and gas wells;
- CARBOBOND RCS-conductivity proppant;
- CARBO NORTHERN WHITE-a fracturing sand;
- CARBONRT-a detection proppant used to help prospectors determine the location of cracks in natural gas and oil wells;
- KRYPTOSPHERE HD-a ceramsite proppant to provide higher conductivity and the highest durability of closed stress wells;
- SCALEGUARD-porous ceramic proppant for hydraulic fracturing treatment.
In addition, Kabo Ceramics also provides fracture simulation software under the FracPro brand, and hydraulic fracturing design and consulting services under the StrataGen brand. CARBO Ceramics also provides leakage prevention, emergency repair and anti-leakage system services for the oil and gas industry. The company’s main customers are oil and gas well companies and oilfield service companies.
CARBO Ceramics (CRR) investment:
Kabo Ceramics (Kabo Ceramsite) is an industry leader in hydraulic fracturing, and it has a pivotal position in the petroleum exploration and oilfield service industries.