Integrated electrical services company IES Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:IESC) was established in 1997, formerly known as Integrated Electrical Services, Inc., changed its current name in May 2016, headquartered in Houston, Texas, full-time employees With 5,389 people, it is a company engaged in communications, commercial and industrial, infrastructure solutions and residential businesses in the United States.
IES Holdings, Inc. (IESC):
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc., also known as IES Holdings Incorporated, is a public company headquartered in Houston, Texas, providing infrastructure services for the residential, industrial and commercial markets, including electrical, communications, low voltage, networking, AV and security Alarm system.
Integrated Electrical Services has 114 branches in the continental United States and 5,389 employees. Its predecessor was a Fortune 1000 company.
Integrated Electric Service Company is divided into 4 departments to operate:
- Commercial & Industrial (Commercial & Industrial)-provides electromechanical design, construction and maintenance services for office buildings, manufacturing facilities, data centers, chemical plants, refineries, wind farms, solar facilities, municipal infrastructure and healthcare facilities.
- Communications department (Communications)-provides network infrastructure services for data centers and other mission-critical environments. The department designs, installs and maintains network infrastructure for corporate, education, financial, hotel and healthcare buildings, e-commerce distribution centers and high-tech manufacturing facilities, as well as hosting and hosting clients’ network infrastructure; design and installation of audio/video, telephone , Fire protection, wireless access and intrusion alarm system; and design/build, service and maintain data network system.
- Infrastructure Solutions (Infrastructure Solutions)-maintenance and repair of AC and DC electric motors and generators, power generation and distribution equipment; manufacture of custom engineered metal enclosed busway solutions for power distribution; production of customized commercial and Industrial generator casings; manufacture, remanufacture and repair industrial lifting magnets; and maintain and repair railway main and auxiliary generators, main alternators and traction motors.
- Residential—provides electrical installation for single-family homes and multi-family homes; and installs cable television for residential and light commercial applications, and installs residential solar for new buildings and existing homes.
Companies participating in the financing of IES Holdings, Inc. include: Houston-Stafford Electric, Mills Electrical Contractors Inc., BW Consolidated Inc., Pollock Electric Inc., Muth Electric, Daniel Electrical Contractors, Inc, Amber Electric, Haymaker Electric, Summit Electric of Texas Inc., Thurman & O’Connell, Rodgers, Hatfield, Ace, Reynolds, Popp, etc.
IES Holdings, Inc. (IESC) History:
- On June 26, 1997, the company was established as Integrated Electrical Services Incorporated.
- On January 27, 1998, Integrated Electrical Services began trading under the symbol (IEE) on the New York Stock Exchange.
- In 2002, Integrated Electrical Services was rated as the largest electrical contractor in the United States with a revenue of 1.475 billion US dollars.
- On February 28, 2011, Integrated Electrical Services sold its subsidiary Key Electrical Supply Inc. to Elliott Electric Supply Inc.
- In March 2013, it acquired MISCOR Group, Ltd. for USD 24 million.
- On November 20, 2015, Menninga Electric was acquired.
- On November 20, 2015, Shanahan Mechanical and Electrical, Inc. was acquired.
- In 2016, it acquired Technibus, Inc., an Ohio company, for USD 45 million.
- On July 14, 2017, acquired 80% equity of NEXT Electric, LLC.
- On April 6, 2018, it acquired Azimuth Communications, Inc. of Portland, Oregon.
- On July 31, 2018, it acquired Electrical Contractors North, Inc. in Utah.
- Next acquired Wright Electrical Contracting Inc. of Alabama, HR Allen of South Carolina, Florida Industrial Electric of Florida, Cypress Electrical Contractors of Louisiana and Mark Henderson Inc. of Georgia.