FXCM Group FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) was established in 2010 and is headquartered in New York, USA. It has 804 full-time employees. It used to be one of the largest foreign exchange dealers in the world. In terms of market value, it has been widely used by peers such as Jiasheng Capital . Far aside (the Swiss franc suffered heavy losses and almost went bankrupt).
FXCM Group (full name is Forex Capital Markets, abbreviated FXCM) is a world-renowned foreign exchange securities dealer and a global financial institution. FXCM specializes in providing online foreign exchange trading services to private clients around the world, hedge funds and financial institutions, European and American central banks, securities investment companies and all foreign exchange investment markets.
The members of the FXCM group include:
- FXCM Global Gold Exchange
- Forex Capital Markets LLC (FXCM America)
- Forex Capital Markets Limited (FXCM UK)
- FXCM France (FXCM France)
- FXCM Hellas (FXCM Greece)
- FXCM Australia Limited (FXCM Australia)
- FXCM Italy (FXCM Italy)
FXCM Business Introduction:
- 1. Precious metal trading: including gold, silver, platinum, platinum, copper, etc.
- 2. Crude oil: American crude oil USOIL, British crude oil UKOIL, natural gas, etc.
- 3. Foreign exchange: more than 50 varieties of European/American, European/Japanese, European/New Zealand, Pound/United States, United States/Japan, United States/Canada, U.S. dollar/CNH, 24 hours trading Withdrawing funds from UK accounts to bank accounts in mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau , customers are exempted from bank wire transfer fees for the first time each month .
- 4. Index futures: SPX500, GER30, UK100, FRA40, AUS200, JPN225, US30, NAS100, HKG33 and ESTX50, SWE30, SUI30, ESP35, ITA40.
- 5. Dow Jones FXCM Dollar Index Basket: The Dow Jones FXCM Dollar Index Basket is designed to reflect the price performance of the U.S. dollar, that is, the performance shown by the Dow Jones FXCM U.S. Dollar Index. USDOLLAR is traded 24 hours a day, Friday and Sunday.
- 6. Other financial products such as hedge funds and fund investment.
Since its establishment, FXCM Group has served more than 190,000 customer accounts in more than 80 countries around the world. More than 1.5 million transactions are executed every month through FX Trading Station, an online foreign exchange trading platform exclusively developed by FXCM. Provide timely and professional services.
The development history of FXCM:
- 1999 Forex Capital Markets (FXCM) was established, focusing on foreign exchange transactions
- 2001 FXCM Research Department established DailyFX as a futures broker
- 2002 Forex Capital Markets Ltd. was regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FCA) and established an office in the UK
- 2003 FXCM established a representative office in Hong Kong
- 2007 FXCM Holdings LLC has more than 100,000 accounts
- 2008 FXCM Holdings LLC established offices in France and Oceania
- 2009 Forex Capital Markets Ltd. began to provide CFD trading
- 2009 FXCM Holdings LLC established an office in Dubai (there is no more)
- 2010 FXCM was listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) with the stock code “FXCM”
- 2011 FXCM foreign exchange quotation debuts in the trading hall of the New York Stock Exchange for the first time
- 2012 FXCM CnLimited (FXCM China) was established, headquartered in the United States.
- 2013 Acquired Lucid Markets.
- December 7, 2010-FXCM Inc. announced its listing on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), with an IPO offering 15.06 million shares at an issue price of US$14. Stocks began trading on December 2, 2010 (EST) on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “FXCM”.
- After the listing, FXCM’s stock price was basically stable until January 6, 2015. Due to the Swiss franc crisis (the Swiss franc jumped more than 20% against major currencies such as the United States and Europe), FXCM suffered huge losses and its stock price fell as a result Over 91%, the company managed to avoid bankruptcy by raising US$1 billion through a number of large banks and institutions, and the stock price has so far been sluggish.
- On January 29, 2016, the US foreign exchange dealer FXCM (FXCM) will limit the opening of USD/CNH currency pairs and terminate the offer of USD/HKD.