Farfetch Ltd. (NYSE: FTCH) was founded in 2007 by José Neves, headquartered in London, England, with 3232 full-time employees. It is a world-renowned fashion shopping platform.
Farfetch Ltd. (FTCH):
Farfetch was born from a love of fashion, selling products from more than 700 boutiques and brands around the world. The company was founded in 2007 by Portuguese entrepreneur José Neves and is headquartered in London with main branches in Porto, Guimarães, Lisbon, New York, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Shanghai and Sao Paulo.
The brand is headquartered in London. Farfetch is committed to creating a fashion concept that advocates self-expression and distinctiveness. It has about 550 cooperative buyer collection stores and 200 cooperative brands around the world, providing more than 100,000 fashion items, covering women’s clothing. , Men’s clothing, children’s clothing, daily necessities and boutique vintages, etc., stand out with a wide range of product choices and diversified designer brands.
The company was founded by Portuguese entrepreneur José Neves in 2008. It provides a website, APP, and 9 languages to choose from, including Chinese, English, Japanese, etc., so that fashion lovers can enjoy the “one-stop” shopping of global fashion boutiques High-end experience. Farfetch’s express delivery service reaches more than 190 countries, and has delivered to 465 cities in China.
The brand has offices in 11 major cities. Farfetch China Office was established in Shanghai in September 2015 to be responsible for the business in Greater China.
Farfetch began to develop its own business units Black & White and Future Store in 2015. These two projects provide brands and retailers with key technology and business solutions to promote their development and support their innovation.
In the same year, Farfetch acquired Browns, a famous London buyer. Farfetch completed the F round of US$110 million in financing in May 2016, led by new investors including Temasek, IDG Capital and Eurazeo, and existing investors Vitruvian Partners also participated in this round of financing. The company’s current valuation has exceeded $1 billion.
Farfetch Fashion Technology Platform
Our technology platform seamlessly connects the front and back ends, and can be modularized and customized to connect the global high-end fashion ecosystem. We hope to create a single operating system to meet the diverse needs of customers and boutique fashion retailers. This is all built on a proprietary application programming interface (API), which provides a strong foundation for the free integration of the three major components: applications, services and data.
Farfetch high-end fashion shopping platform
We provide fashion fans with a truly global high-end fashion network platform, no matter where you are, you can choose fashion boutiques selected from internationally renowned brands and buyers. Come and explore at Farfetch.cn!
From palace-level fashion houses to niche designers, as of March 31, 2018, more than 2,900 brands have gathered in Farfetch. Our customers can choose all kinds of goods here, including women’s clothing, men’s clothing, children’s clothing, vintage, high-end watches and high-end jewelry, etc., and they are directly delivered to more than 190 countries around the world.
Farfetch’s diversified and considerate services are derived from the concept of putting customer experience first. Our website provides 12 language choices, multilingual customer service support, and corresponding fast delivery, including same-day delivery service covering 18 cities around the world, and F90 fast delivery that is delivered 90 minutes after the order is placed-all of this In order to create the perfect shopping experience. At the same time, the trend inspiration carefully planned by the fashion team, and customized recommendations, etc., allow customers to easily find their own personal style in Farfetch’s massive fashion boutique.
Farfetch Ltd. (FTCH) History:
- In 2008, Farfetch was announced
- In July 2010, Farfetch completed a US$45 million Series A financing led by Advent Venture Partners
- In January 2012, Farfetch completed a $18 million Series B financing led by Index Ventures
- In March 2013, Farfetch completed a $20 million Series C financing led by Condé Nast
- In May 2014, Farfetch completed a $66 million round D financing led by Vitruvian Partners
- In September 2014, launched the Farfetch Discover shopping application APP
- In March 2015, Farfetch completed an E round of US$86 million in financing led by DST Global, with a company valuation of US$1 billion
- In May 2015, Farfetch acquired the London store Browns
- In September 2015, Farfetch Black & White was launched
- In March 2016, Farfetch launched children’s clothing series
- In May 2016, Farfetch completed a US$110 million Series F financing led by Eurozeo, IDG Capital Partners and Temasek Holdings
- In August 2016, the number of Farfetch customers exceeded one million
- In April 2017, launched Farfetch Future Store
- In June 2017, Farfetch announced the establishment of a strategic partnership with JD Group, which will integrate the advantages of both parties to create the preferred platform for online luxury shopping in the Chinese market.
- On February 19, 2018, French fashion brand Chanel announced that it has acquired a minority stake in British luxury e-commerce company Farfetch. The two parties will cooperate to develop digital services, such as a chat app that connects Chanel customers and shop assistants.
Farfetch Ltd. (FTCH) investment:
Farfetch Ltd. (NYSE:FTCH) submitted its IPO prospectus on 8/20/2018 and listed on the NYSE on 9/21/2018. The planned issue price is US$15.00-17.00, and the actual issue price is US$20. 44,243,749 shares will be issued. The capital was $884,874,980.00, which was jointly underwritten by Goldman Sachs / JP Morgan / Allen & Company / UBS Investment Bank .