Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEN) was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with 8,000 full-time employees. Through its subsidiaries, it provides oil and gas in the United States and Canada Operators provide onshore contract drilling services.
Patterson-UTI Energy Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (PTEN):
Patterson-UTI Energy is an oil well drilling contractor headquartered in Houston, Texas. In addition to contract drilling, the company also provides pressure pumping services and directional drilling services.
Patterson-UTI Energy is divided into two divisions to operate : Contract Drilling and Pressure Pumping.
- Contract Drilling -mainly in Texas, southeastern New Mexico, northern Louisiana, Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota, western Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia and Canada Develop contract drilling services in the western region. As of December 31, 2017, the department had 295 land-based drilling rig drilling teams.
- Pressure Pumping ——Provide pressure pumping services, including well augmentation and cementing, to complete the remedial work of new and existing wells, as well as hydraulic fracturing in Texas, Mid-Continent and Appalachian regions, Nitrogen, cementing and acid pump services.
Patterson-UTI Energy Inc. also manufactures and sells pipeline processing components and related technologies for drilling contractors in North America and other markets; and owns and invests in oil and gas assets as a non-operating company mainly located in Texas and New Mexico Owners of sexual assets.
Patterson-UTI Energy Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (PTEN) History:
- In 1978, Patterson Energy was founded.
- In 2001, Patterson Drilling acquired UTI Energy and changed its name to Patterson-UTI.
- In September 2014, Patterson-UTI Energy acquired pressure pumping assets in Texas.
- In September 2016, Patterson-UTI Energy acquired Warrior Rig.
- In April 2017, Patterson-UTI acquired Seventy Seven Energy.
- In February 2018, Patterson-UTI Energy acquired Superior QC, a software provider used to improve the accuracy of horizontal wellbore placement.