Clearfield Communications Clearfield, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLFD) was founded in 1979, formerly known as APA Enterprises, Inc., changed to its current name in January 2008, headquartered in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, USA, and employs 182 full-time employees. Mainly in the United States, it produces and sells standard and customized passive connectivity products (Passive Connectivity Products) for Fiber-To-The-Premises (FTTP), large enterprises, and original equipment manufacturers.
Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD):
Clearfield, Inc. is an American manufacturer of optical fiber and optical fiber components. The main products provided are:
- Box Clearview: one of the company’s main products;
- Clearview Classic and Clearview Blue: support multiple systems;
- Clearview xPAK.
The history of Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD):
- In 1981, Americable merged with Computer System Products to form the predecessor of the company;
- In 2003, the company was acquired by APA Enterprises;
- In January 2008, APA Enterprises changed its name to Clearfield, Inc.;
- In January 2015, the company headquarters moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota.