Medpace Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MEDP) was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. It has 3,200 full-time employees. It is currently the world’s leading clinical contract research organization (CRO), focusing on biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and medical devices. The industry provides science-driven outsourcing clinical development services.
Medpace Holdings (MEDP):
Medpace Holdings is a clinical contract research organization that provides science-driven outsourcing clinical development services for the global biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Medpace provides phase I-IV clinical outsourcing services for pharmaceutical and medical device R&D, including the provision of regulatory agencies and central laboratory services.
Medpace Holdings’ drug development services include development plan design, coordination of central laboratories, project management, regulatory affairs, clinical monitoring, data management and analysis, pharmacovigilance new drug application submission and post-marketing clinical support.
Medpace Holdings also provides bioanalytical laboratory services, clinical human pharmacology, imaging services and electrocardiogram reading support for clinical trials.
Medpace Holdings (MEDP) History:
- In 1992, Dr. August Troendle and several partners founded Medical Research Services. On February 18, 2014, the company was established by the original owner-CCMP Capital (founded in 1984 and spun off from JPMorgan Chase in 2006) for 900 million The US dollar was sold to Cinven, a private equity investment company.
- In 2007, Medpace acquired Monax in the Czech Republic.
- In 2009, Medpace acquired PharmaBrains AG of Switzerland.
- In 2010, Medpace acquired Symbios, Minnesota, USA.
- In 2010, Medpace acquired Medical Consulting Dr. Schlichtiger, GmbH of Germany.
- In 2012, Medpace acquired MediTech BV, a Dutch medical device company.
- In February 2014, Medpace was sold to private equity firm Cinven by CCMP Capital for approximately US$900 million.
- On August 11, 2016, Medpace (MEDP) went public with an initial public offering of 8,050,000 shares.
Medpace Holdings (MEDP) investment:
Medpace Holdings, Inc. submitted its IPO prospectus on 6/24/2016, and listed on NASDAQ on August 11, 2016. The issue price was US$23.00, and 8.05 million shares were issued. Funding was US$185.15 million. Stock code: MEDP .