Cass Information Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CASS) was founded in 1906, formerly known as Cass Commercial Corporation, and changed to its current name in January 2001. It is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, and has 722 full-time employees. It is a company that provides payment and information processing services for US retail and manufacturing companies.
Cass Information Systems (CASS):
Cass Information Systems is mainly engaged in payment and information processing services in the United States, providing transportation invoice pricing, payment processing, auditing, accounting, and transportation information. It also provides processing and payment of energy invoices, including electricity, natural gas, waste and other facilities related cost.
Cass Information Systems’ business is divided into two divisions: information services and banking services.
- The information service department provides invoice processing and payment services for transportation, energy, telecommunications, and the environment for large enterprises.
- The Banking Services Department provides banking services for privately held companies, churches and church-related work centers.
Cass Information Systems also provides commercial banking services through its wholly-owned bank subsidiary Cass Commercial Bank.
The glory of Cass Information Systems (CASS):
- Inbound Logistics Magazine: Top 100 Logistics Provider (2009-2015)
- Food Logistics: Food Logistics 100 (2010-2015)
- Fortune: Fortune Small Business FSB 100 (2009); fastest-growing public companies in America
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award (2009-2015)
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive Pros to Know (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)