TransGlobe Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: TGA), a global energy company, was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada. It has 73 full-time employees. Together with its subsidiaries, it explores, develops and produces crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids in Canada and Egypt .
TransGlobe Energy Corporation (TGA):
TransGlobe Energy Corporation is an international exploration and production company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with oil interests in Egypt and Alberta, Canada.
Universal Energy produces and shares franchise rights in West Gharib, West Bakr, North West Gharib, South Alamein, South Ghazalat and North West Sitra.
TransGlobe has extensive experience and a good track record in Canada and the Middle East. TransGlobe’s focus is mainly on onshore oil fields with 2 million to 20 million barrels of oil, and each well has high productivity and reserves. The existing investment portfolio includes important production and reserve bases, as well as multiple identified exploration and development sites.
1. TransGlobe holds the rights and interests of Harmattan in western Canada
- The 88% average equity is mainly concentrated in the Cardium and Ellerslie formations.
2. TransGlobe holds the rights and interests of six oil fields in Egypt:
- West Gharib Concession 100% equity
- North West Gharib Concession 100% interest
- West Bakr Concession 100% equity
- South Alamein Concession 100% equity
- South Ghazalat Concession 100% interest
- North West Sitra Concession 100% interest