LHC Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LHCG) was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana, USA. It has 6,835 full-time employees. It is a post-emergency healthcare service company that, together with its subsidiaries, provides acute continuous care in the United States. Mainly used for medical insurance beneficiaries.
LHC Group (LHCG):
LHC Group, Inc. is divided into 4 departments to operate : Home Health Services, Hospice Services, Community-Based Services, Facility-Based Services ).
- Home Health Services -provides home care services, including wound care and dressing changes, cardiac rehabilitation, infusion therapy, pain management, medication management, proficient observation and evaluation, and patient education; medical-type social services; and physical, occupational and speech therapy service.
- Hospice Services -provides pain and symptom management, accompanying palliative care, emotional and spiritual support, hospitalization and respite care, housewife services, meal counseling, family bereavement counseling, and social worker visits.
- Community-Based Services -Provides a series of services such as beauty help, medication reminders, meal preparation, assisted feeding, light housework, temporary care, transportation and errand services to patients at home or in medical facilities.
- Facility-Based Services-Operates long-term acute care hospitals to provide treatment for patients in serious medical conditions that require high-level care and are frequently monitored by doctors and other clinical staff.
- In addition, the company also operates institutional pharmacies, family health centers and family health clinics.
As of December 31, 2015 , LHC Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LHCG) is in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin The state has 363 operating locations.