Chanel (French: Chanel) is a well-known French women’s fashion store founded by Coco Chanel in 1910, a private company. This small shop started as a hat shop. In 1912, Coco moved the shop inside to Rue Cambon, 31, next to Place Vendôme. Elegant and revolutionary little black dress and the popular Chanel suit-an elegant design, including a knee-length skirt and a capable short top, traditionally woven with wool, black trim and golden buttons, and worn Large string of pearl necklaces.
Chanel SA Information:
Chanel SA is a French private company owned by Alain and Gérard Wertheimer, the grandson of Pierre Wertheimer (early business partner of Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel). Chanel is a high-end fashion brand company that specializes in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothing, luxury goods, cosmetics and fashion accessories.
Chanel No 5:
In 1921, Cocoa. Chanel said it would create a woman’s perfume with a woman’s scent (A woman’s perfume with a woman’s scent). The perfume designed by Coco broke the closed perfume era at that time. The perfumes before this were all single-flower fragrances. Ms. Chanel invited the famous perfumer Ernest. Ernest Beaux designed perfumes for him. In search of inspiration, Bao went to the remote North Pole, looking for refreshing air. Coco encouraged him to be bolder and add more jasmine, as well as precious materials such as May rose, Haitian Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang. In the end he brought a perfume with more than 80 fragrances to cocoa.
Ms. Chanel likes Ernest. The fifth perfume Bao brought him. Hence the name Chanel No 5 (Chanel No 5). The bottle used to hold Chanel No. 5 perfume is specially designed to resemble a cut diamond, and its appearance resembles the geometric shape of Place Vendome in Paris. Chanel No. 5 perfume had a profound influence on the perfume industry in the 20th century.
In 1959, it entered the Museum of Modern Art in New York. This perfume was well-known from France to the United States and even Japan, and soon it became the world’s best-selling perfume. According to statistics, an average of Chanel No. 5 perfume is sold every 30 seconds. Marilyn Monroe publicly announced Chanel No. 5 perfume as her favorite perfume in its very famous 1952. When the reporter asked him if he was sleeping in pajamas at night, she smiled and said: Yes, a few drops of Chanel No. 5 (Just drop a few chanel no 5).
Chanel SA History:
- In 1910, Chanel designed sporty trousers for women who originally wore skirts to play, and then abandoned corsets and designed loose tops with male clothing as elements. These maverick acts made this lady who rebellious but loves camellia an important origin of feminist enlightenment at that time.
- Since the appearance of Chanel N°5 in 1923 , Coco Chanel’s fashion has swept the social circles of London and Paris, and buyers have flocked to it. Chanel chose to live in the Ritz Hotel (Hôtel Ritz Paris), and the suite she lived in is still known as the “Coco Chanel Suite.”
- In 1939, when the Second World War broke out, Chanel moved to Switzerland with her beloved Nazi officer in the same year and closed all shops in Paris.
- In 1954, Coco returned to France, recalled her work team, Chanel reopened, at this time she was in her seventies.
- Chanel died in 1971.
- In 1986, German designer Karl Lagerfeld began to take over the design power of Chanel. The young Lagerfeld cut the Chanel chiffon dress in the first season, matched it with the Chanel jacket, and added the bright and exaggerated fake jewelry, which shocked the fashion industry accustomed to Chanel’s elegance and tradition. The genius and speciality that proved Lagerfeld’s rebellion were the same as Chanel when he was young, and led the kingdom of Chanel to another peak. Whether it is a formal TWEED suit, a casual CRUISE WEAR, or even a dress, the tailoring that Chanel does not seem prominent at a glance, actually has a very delicate modification effect on the figure.
- In the jewelry section, Chanel is the first brand to break the “jewelry myth” and advocate the matching of genuine and fake jewelry. Chanel showed extraordinary elegance and showed his personal style.
- In 1996, Chanel purchased Holland & Holland, a Dutch gun manufacturer, but failed to try to transform the company.
- In 1996, Chanel launched Allure perfume, in 1998 launched Allure Homme.
- In 1998, acquired the swimwear brand Eres.
- In 1999, The House of Chanel withdrew from Précision, the first skin care product line.
- In July 2002, a jewelry and watch shop was opened on Madison Avenue.
- In 2003, Chanel quit Coco Mademoiselle & “In-Between Wear” for young women.
- On October 9, 2014, CHANEL announced that Coty Coty Group has submitted a binding offer for the acquisition of the Chanel Bourjois cosmetics brand at a price of 15 million Coty A shares, accounting for approximately 4.2% of the shares. Chanel has agreed to enter the exclusive negotiation session.
Chanel official website: www.chanel.com