Bank of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Novato, California, with 259 full-time employees. It is a regional bank holding company. Through controlling Bank of Marin, it is a professional in California. And mid-market companies and individuals provide a range of financial services.
Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC):
- Marlin Bank provides personal and corporate checking and savings accounts; time deposits, including time deposit certificates, personal retirement accounts, health savings accounts and certificate of deposit account registry services (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service); and insurance cash clearing accounts (Insured Cash Sweep).
- Marin Bank also provides mobile banking; remote deposit capture; automated clearing house services; fraud prevention services, including check payment, Apple Pay, peer-to-peer fund transfer and image lockbox services; and valet parking and pick-up services.
- The Marlin Bank loan portfolio includes commercial real estate loans, commercial and industrial loans, construction financing, consumer loans and household equity credit lines.
- Marin Bank also provides merchant card services; credit cards; cash management scanning services; wealth management and trust services, including custom portfolio management, trust management, real estate settlement, custody services and advice on charitable donations; and 401(k) planning services .
- In addition, Marlin Bank also provides ATM, online banking and telephone banking services.
As of December 31, 2016, Marin Bank Group has opened 20 branches in Marin, Sonoma, San Francisco, Napa, and Alameda counties.