Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE: CLI) was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey, USA. It has 540 full-time employees. It is a real estate investment trust company (REIT company) that focuses on doing business in the United States. Commercial real estate leasing, management, mergers and acquisitions, development and construction.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (CLI):
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a listed real estate investment trust (REIT) that holds commercial real estate properties in New Jersey, Connecticut, New York and Pennsylvania in the United States, and holds in Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Virginia and Washington. There are multi-family residential assets. Although McKelly Realty has increased its investment in multi-family residential buildings in recent years, most of Mack-Cali Realty’s assets are still commercial real estate, including Grade A office buildings. Mack-Cali provides commercial real estate leasing, management and development services for its real estate properties.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (CLI) history:
- In 1949, John J. Cali, Angelo R. Cali and Edward Leshowitz founded Cali Associates, the predecessor of Mack-Cali.
- In the early 1990s, Cali Associates retired from the construction industry and began to focus on the acquisition and management of construction assets.
- In August 1994, Cali Associates IPO listed on the New York Stock Exchange and was renamed Cali Realty Corporation.
- In 1997, Cali Realty Corporation acquired Robert Martin Company for $450 million. This acquisition adds 4.1 million square feet of investment portfolio to Cali Realty Corporation in 65 properties in New York and Connecticut.
- In December 1997, Cali Realty Corporation completed a $1.2 billion merger transaction. The merger party was The Mack Company and its Patriot American Office Group. The merged company was renamed Mack-Cali Realty Corporation. At that time, the This merger is the largest real estate investment trust transaction of its kind.
- In 2006, Mack-Cali acquired Gale Company, a private real estate company in New Jersey.
- In 2012, Mack-Cali acquired Roseland Property Company. After that, Roseland Residential Trust completed three luxury residential development projects along the Hudson River.