Coda Octopus Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CODA) was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Orlando, Florida. It has 115 full-time employees. Together with its subsidiaries, it develops and sells imaging, mapping, defense and surveying in the United States, Europe and Australia. Applied underwater technology and equipment. Coda Octopus Group, Inc. is a subsidiary of CCM Holdings LLC.
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. (CODA):
Coda Octopus Group operates through two divisions, namely Marine Engineering Business and Marine Technology Business.
Coda Octopus Group was originally established in 1994 as Coda Technologies, and is now headquartered in Orlando, Florida. The group has factories in Florida, Utah, the United Kingdom, Australia and Norway.
Coda Octopus Group provides:
- CodaOctopus GeoSurvey data acquisition and interpretation software;
- CodaOctopus GeoSurvey acquisition products, such as hardware and software solutions for field acquisition of side scan sonar and bottom detector;
- CodaOctopus GeoSurvey productivity software suite, which can automatically perform the tasks of analysis, annotation and mosaic of complex data sets;
- The company also provides CodaOctopus instruments for side scan sonar and bottom profiler; motion sensing products, including Octopus F180 and F170 products, can provide accurate positioning and motion data for marine survey applications to sea conditions;
- Coda Octopus also provides 3D imaging products including Echoscope, which is a real-time 3D imaging sonar that can provide 3D images of underwater environments;
- Dimension, a 3D sonar for the remote control vehicle (ROV) market, which provides real-time visualization for subsea vehicle applications;
- CodaOctopus underwater detection system;
- Echoscope C500 is used in ROV and autonomous underwater vehicle applications;
- Echoscope XD;
- In addition, the company also provides engineering services for subsea companies and major defense contractors;
- Rugged visual computer, subsea telemetry and data acquisition system, rugged workstation, analog-to-digital converter and rugged LCD display.
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. sells its products under the CodaOctopus brand.