Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: APRN) was founded in 2011, formerly known as Blue Apron Inc., headquartered in New York City, New York, USA, with 2,171 full-time employees (3/31/2019), an electronic company The business market provides original recipes, fresh ingredients and semi-finished ingredients (clean dishes), which can make family cooking convenient. The main competitors include German HelloFresh (HEG: ETR) and so on.
Blue Apron Holdings (APRN):
Blue Apron, Inc. is a Delaware company established on December 5, 2011 under the name Petridish Media, Inc., and was renamed Blue Apron, Inc. on August 29, 2012, and Blue Apron Holdings , Inc. is a Delaware company established on December 22, 2016 and is the holding company of Blue Apron, Inc.
Blue Apron Inc. is an ingredient and recipe subscription email service provider, exclusively operating in the United States. Its weekly boxes include various ingredients and ingredients (condiments) as well as suggested recipes (its dining spots are accompanied by printed and digital content, including operating instructions, suppliers and specialty ingredients). Major customers include young couples, college graduates, singles, empty nesters, etc.
In addition, Blue Apron also offers Blue Apron Wine, a direct-to-consumer wine delivery service, selling wines that can be paired with meals; and selling beef, poultry and lamb products under the BN Ranch brand .
As of September 2016, the blue apron company had shipped up to 1.13 million units per month and is still losing money. The company mainly provides its services through orders for websites and mobile applications (APP) in the United States.
Blue Apron Holdings (APRN) historical:
- In May 2014, Blue Apron announced the establishment of a fulfillment center in Richmond, California;
- In November 2014, Blue Apron released Blue Apron Market;
- In December 2014, Blue Apron established a distribution center in Jersey City, New Jersey;
- In June 2015, Blue Apron established a distribution center in Arlington, Texas;
- In September 2015, Blue Apron released Blue Apron Wine;
- In February 2017, Blue Apron announced the establishment of a distribution center in Linden, New Jersey;
- On June 29, 2017, Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. IPO landed on the New York Stock Exchange and raised 300 million US dollars;
- In June 2019, Blue Apron announced a joint stock plan, 15 shares into 1 share.
Blue Apron Holdings (APRN) investment:
Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: APRN), the holding company of Blue Apron, landed on the NYSE on 6/29/2017 with an issue price of US$10, issuing 30 million shares, raising US$300 million, and stock code: APRN.