Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE:TAP, TSX:TPX) was founded in 1786, formerly known as Adolph Coors Company, in 2005. It was changed to its current name by the month. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with 17,700 full-time employees, it is currently the fifth largest beer producer in the world.
Molson Coors Brewing (TAP):
Molson Consen Beverage Company is a multinational brewing company formed by the merger of Molson of Canada and Coors of the United States in 2005. In terms of production volume, it is the second largest brewer in the United States and the fifth largest in the world. After the company is incorporated in the United States, it is traded on the stock exchanges in the United States and Canada, and the Molson and Coors families enjoy equal control.
In October 2016 Anheuser-Busch InBev after (Anheuser-Busch InBev) merger with SABMiller, Molson Coors has been significantly expanded. This was possible because during the merger plan, SABMiller agreed to divest the Miller brand by selling its shares in MillerCoors to Molson Coors.
Molson Coors has operations in North America, Europe and Asia. Molson Coors Brewing Company mainly produces and sells beer and beverage products. The brand of Morchen Coors Brewing Company varies according to different countries of sale, such as:
- Brands sold to the Canadian market include : Coors Light, Molson Canadian, Molson Export, Molson Canadian 67, Molson Dry, etc.;
- Brands sold to the U.S. and Puerto Rico markets : Coors Light, Miller Lite, Miller High Life, Keystone Light, Blue Moon, etc.;
- Brands sold to the European market include : Carling, Ozujsko, Jelen, Staropramen, Coors Light, Kamenitza, Niksicko, Bergenbier, Branik, Worthington’s, Sharp’s Doom Bar, etc.
In addition, Morson Conson has also obtained product production and distribution authorizations for a number of well-known brands, including: Heineken, Amstel Light, Murphy’s, Newcastle Brown Ale, Strongbow cider, Miller Lite, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Chill, Milwaukee’s Best, Milwaukee’s Best Dry , Corona, Corona, Negra Modelo, Pacifico, Singha, etc.
Mosen Conson also sells Zima, Iceberg 9000, King Cobra, Coors Coors Gold, Coors Extra and other brand products through the joint venture Cobra Beer Partnership Ltd..
Molson Coors Brewing (TAP) History:
- On October 9, 2007, Molson Coors Brewing Company and SABMiller (LSE: SAB, JSE: SAB, AB InBev are negotiating to acquire SABMiller) established a joint venture company, MillerCoors, to manage and operate both parties in the global beer industry. American business and products;
- On February 2, 2011, Mosen Kangsheng acquired the British beer manufacturer Sharp’s Brewery for 20 million pounds;
- In early 2012, Molson Coors Brewing entered the central and eastern European markets by acquiring StarBev, a subsidiary of CVC Capital Partners;
- In September 2014, Mosen Kangsheng announced the acquisition of Heineken’s business in the Czech Republic;
- On November 11, 2015, Mosenconson announced that it would acquire 58% of the shares of MillerCoors, a subsidiary of South Africa’s Miller Company, the world’s second largest company, for approximately US$12 billion, and that MillerCoors would become a wholly-owned subsidiary. This transaction will also Removed a major obstacle for the world’s largest beer company- Anheuser – Busch InBev to acquire South Africa Miller for US$106 billion (PS: Anheuser-Busch InBev’s US market share is 45%, and Mosenconson has 27%);
- In August 2018, Molson Coors Canada, a subsidiary of Molson Coors Brewing Company, and hemp grower HEXO announced an agreement to establish a joint venture company, focusing on the development and production of non-alcoholic and cannabis-containing beverages in Canada;
- On February 26, 2020, six people including the shooter were killed in a shooting incident near the company’s Milwaukee Brewing Park. The Milwaukee complex is the location of Molson Coors’ offices and brewing facilities. It is located in the “Miller Valley” area. Before Miller Brewing Company was acquired by Molson Coors, it was the headquarters of Miller Brewing Company.