Blink Charging Co. (NASDAQ: BLNK, BLNKW) was founded in 2009, formerly known as Car Charging Group, Inc., changed its current name in August 2017, is headquartered in Hollywood, Florida, USA, has 22 full-time employees, and owns, Operate and provide electric vehicle (EV) charging equipment and networked electric vehicle charging services.
Blink Charging Co. (BLNK):
Services provided by Blink Charging include :
1. Provide residential and commercial electric vehicle charging equipment so that electric vehicle drivers can charge at various locations.
2. In addition, Blink Network is also provided-this is a cloud-based software that can run, maintain and track various Blink EV charging stations and related billing data, and provide cloud-based services for owners, managers and parking companies Services to realize remote monitoring of the management and payment processing of electric vehicle charging stations.
3. Furthermore, Blink Charging also provides electric vehicle charging hardware, on-site recommendation and maintenance services.
Blink Charging has signed strategic cooperation agreements with many locations (owners), including airports, car dealers, medical facilities, hotels, mixed-use properties, municipal locations, multi-family residences and apartments, parks and entertainment areas, parking lots, religious institutions , Restaurants, retailers, schools, universities, stadiums, supermarkets, transportation hubs and workplaces.
Blink Charging provides services through on-site sales teams and dealer partners.
As of December 31, 2016, Blink Charging has approximately 13,346 charging stations in the United States.
Blink Charging Co. (BLNK) History:
- In 2009, the company was established under the name of Car Charging Group, Inc.
- In 2013, Car Charging Group, Inc. acquired three electric vehicle charging service providers, including New York City’s largest electric vehicle charging service provider 350Green and Beam Charging, and became the largest electric vehicle charging service owner and operator in the United States.
- In 2013, Car Charging Group acquired Blink Network and related Blink EV charging assets from Ecotality, Inc.
- In August 2017, Car Charging Group, Inc. changed its name to Blink Charging Co..
- On May 7, 2018, Blink Charging announced that it had reached a cooperation agreement with Whole Foods Market, a subsidiary of Amazon.com Inc., and its stock price soared up to 300%.